10. Sorry

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Paint it Black-Ramin Djawadi" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

At the Cafe

At the Cafe

"Let's go now. It's getting late ... Hyungs must be waiting for us." Jungkook reminded them.

The others nodded and got out of the café. They decided to walk back since it was only a 15-minute walk to the flat. Suddenly a black car screeched and stopped right in front of them. Two guys dressed in formal black outfits came out of the car and rushed towards the girl with an aggressive look plastered on their faces.

"OH SHIT!" The girl hissed and began to run in opposite direction as the two guys started running behind her. The boys stood there dumbstruck trying to figure out the actual situation.

At Seokjin's Flat

"What nonsense. How can he go missing now?" Yoongi let out a sharp breath.

"I don't know!!! Even I was confused. That's why I decided to talk to you after reaching here. But amidst all the unexpected scenes here, I completely forgot about that." Hoseok said.

"What if... he's kidnapped? I mean, why were his clothes there?" Namjoon asked biting his lips.

*BUZZ*

"Oh, my phone is ringing." Namjoon jumped up.

"Who is it?" questioned a worried Hosoek.

"Ah, Jungkook. Look, I am tensed right now. This is not the best time to talk, let's talk-" Namjoon paused.

"What? Where are you? Stay right there.... I am coming... Hide yourselves properly." he panicked.

"What? What happened?" Yoongi questioned.

"Hyung, I will explain it later. Let me bring them home first." Namjoon rushed out of the flat.

"Aish.... what the heck is going on!!!" Yoongi cried out.

At the Street

" Hello, Jimin Hyung. Where are you both?" asked a scared Jungkook on call.

"Right behind you!!!" Jimin responded.

"Huh. Aish kafhsdbggofsdn" jungkook was startled seeing them both hiding behind him.

"You scared the hell out of me." he exclaimed.

"Forget that. Did you call someone for help?" Jimin queried.

"Yes. Namjoon Hyung is coming. He told us to hide here itself." Jungkook explained.

The boys and the girl were hiding behind some trash bins trying not to be caught by those guys. But unfortunately, one of the guys had already spotted them.

The guy pointed a gun towards them which made the boys shudder. The guy pushed the boys away, grabbed the girl's hand and started to drag her with him. The boys decided to protect her and got up. But even before they could throw an attack, an unexpected sight made their pupils blown out.

All they could see was the girl standing right next to them swiftly tying her hair into a bun. The guy dressed in the black suit was already on the ground groaning in pain. All three of them looked at the guy, then tilted their head with disbelief to have a look at the girl who still maintained a cool but deadpan expression. They gulped.

"What just happened, guys?" asked Jimin, his eyes still fixed on the guy lying on the floor.

"I don't know. What about you Jungkook." Taehyung asked, also looking at the guy on the floor and hiding behind Jimin.

"I...I just saw a KNEE KICK and a very perfect TORNADO KICK." Jungkook said, eyes fixed on the girl with surprise.

"What???? haven't you seen a girl fighting before?" The girl made eye contact with Jungkook.

They all instantly looked away. Luckily, Namjoon reached there on time with his car. They all slipped inside the car like little kids as soon as it stopped and sat without any movement. The girl sat on the front seat with Namjoon.

At Seokjin's Flat

*DING DONG*

"Oh...I will open the door." Hoseok opened the door.

"Oh, Jungkook. Your hand!" Yoongi pointed.

"You got a cut!!" Hoseok shouted.

"Huh...Enough of all this... Can someone explain what's going on here? Why am I the only one who is feeling lost ever since last night?... Got an amazing greeting kick by Seokjin Hyung as soon as I woke up, met Namjoon's brother, Taehyung came all the way here apologizing for causing an accident, Hoseok got girlfriend, Seokjin Hyung is nowhere to be seen, you got this puppy and now Jungkook got a cut.... Wait....where is the guy I saw in the morning? Aish....my head is about to burst. It hurts!" Yoongi sat on the couch holding his head in his palms breathing heavily.

It was dead silence in the room now. Everyone's brain had stopped functioning.

"I am really sorry." The girl finally spoke kneeling down.

" The girl finally spoke kneeling down

That's all... Sorry for late update😓😩
Anyway, finally she is speaking now...
One more twist🤣
Tell me if u liked this action girl🤭
Take care