Chapter 2 - Aaron

After Arron and Alessandra left each other, Aaron lost part of himself. He started joining cage fights and worked out till he was on verge of passing out. Alessandra was everything to him. She was his safety person, his best friend, his soulmate, the person who was the world to him. Although he would not admit it, she was all he had for the longest time. Even though it was his idea for them to leave each other he regrated it but it had to be done for her safety. Both of them just pretended it did not hurt them as much as it did.

*He nicknamed her Al btw*

Aarons:

I never expected her to actually keep stealing things after we stopped doing it together. I honestly did not think Al was going to be able to pull it off by herself. I thought she was going to pull herself together and stop the life of crime and I don't know get a stable job, a family, and a golden retriever. I had always thought that she stayed in the crime life because of me. She had a small physique but was quite tall. She was feminine and gorgeous, nonetheless, she did not have the fighter body type whatsoever. I just thought she would have stopped. I mean I used to think she was perfect and could achieve anything. Al continuing this life was just so unexpected. At the same time, it really wasn't though she is the bluntest and adventurous girl I have ever met of course she could not settle for an office job she needed thrill she needed the adrenalin rush.

At first, I was worried for her but she completed almost every mission without difficulty. It was annoying to see her do her missions flawlessly without me. I got jealous. Every time I had a mission it seemed as if the government learned more about me every time. I followed all the tricks she used to tell me but nothing seemed to trick them. I had no clue how to block out the camera that was all the techy shit she would take care of.

God, I started to hate her. I followed Al through the news often, the media knew nothing about her and it bugged me. Soon she started to take over some of my clients and it only pissed me off more. My clients would say shit like "you might do the job faster than the other thief but your messy they'll catch you soon and I will not risk it leading to me". It happed one too many times.

My anger got out of hand like how it was before I met Alessandra. I trained nonstop just to suppress my anger but soon it was not enough. I joined cage fighting it was fine, I guess. I won most of the time almost killing all my opponents. It suppressed my anger and kept my mind of the bitch who stole most of my clients. So, it was a win-win situation. Alessandra had always hated fighting of any sort, the first time we had a casualty on one of our missions she freaked and was shaken up for a week. The idea that she hated fighting made me want to do it more. However, the opinions must have changed because she was dropping bodies like it was nothing.

I pretty much stopped stealing so instead I got into a group of dangerous men who I'm pretty sure are in the mafia but could not be certain. I was recruited after one of my cage fights where the other guy dies, I'm pretty sure at least. As a group, we basically went around and killed people. I have not idea why but I got paid a shit toad of money so I did not care whatsoever. All they ever told me was that it was a mission for the boss. I never questioned figured it would be better not to. Oh and yeah they were part of the mafia, whatever... that makes me even more badass chicks dig that shit.

I still surveyed Alessandra here and there I was never sure why I felt so attached to her but I wanted so bad for her to fail. For her to mess up so bad she regrated leaving me. Maybe it's because I wanted her to miss me because I missed her... Nah how could I miss such a pain in my ass.

I got my wish soon enough.

I have no clue what happened to Alessandra but all of sudden she started screwing up. Mistake after mistake. The news was obsessed with her especially after they figured out that she was a woman. They had all this CTV footage of her on almost every channel. She looked pretty much the same. Petite, tall, and clueless. Like I said she was never the fighter type. It made me laugh seeing her run. She always managed to escape through. Which was impressive, but pointless she left a blood trail.

That would never stop her though because that bitch could literally change her identity with the snap of her fingers. She did it for us once someone spotted us after a mission taking our masks off and took a photo. In a split second, she erased him off the face of the earth and told me I could just kill him right there and nobody would ever find out. And so, we did and we got away without an issue. Every now and then she would impress the fuck out of me.

When Alessandra came to my place, I was not surprised. She was lucky I was home I had a mission with the gang just a few hours before her and her shitshow started. When I got home, I realized helicopters were trolling all over the city, and police were everywhere. I thought it was because of our gang at first but Dylan my buddy called and told me "Nah man it's for some thief girl who must have fucked up" he chuckled. I immediately turned the TV on there she was surrounded by the military. Wow, she really fucked up this time.

I ended my conversation with Dylan and watch as Alessandra made a run for her life. It was like a whole movie. I thought they would catch her but she slipped right through their fingers.

I was amused by the whole situation. When she first knocked on my door, I did not even notice she was shot. I joked around with her and taunting her. Although I was still mad at her at the sight of her face most of my anger vanished. What the actual fuck is wrong with me. I wanted so bad to just hate her guts but just looking at her made me feel happy. Ughhhhh, whyyy, I'm a badass killer I don't fall for innocent girls.

No matter the situation I could never let her get caught by the police for God's sake she would never last a day in prison. "Please Aaron" she begged me. I watch the policeman glance at us and just pulled her inside slamming the door. I have no clue where my anger came from suddenly but it just lashed out. I didn't mean to slam her that hard against the door. It kind of broke my heart, fear was written all over her face it was different from the face of desperations she had second before. Oh well tough. Ok, I understand how this sounds now. #bipolar much.

I joked with the cop just to mess with Al. She did deserve it for putting me in the danger I was still a wanted criminal. The only thing the authorities did not know about me was what my face looked like. Unlucky for them I was a dream to look at.

When Al passed out in my arms, I was worried. I was not really planning on having to get rid of a dead body tonight. But at the same time, I was worried about the girl who I once called my partner. I carefully stitched her up placing her in the guest room so she could heal.

I went straight to my gym after dealing with Al. I was overcome with so many emotions I had never felt before. I was a tough dude why did I feel like this. I worked out till I could not stand anymore. I held in all my anger against her for a long time and now she was laying in the room right above me. The girl I was supposed to hate but for some reason, I couldn't.