Chapter 18 - Alessandra

WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK...

Why do I react to him like this...? God it's so embarrassing.

I ran... I seriously ran. I want it, I want him. Yet every time he gets close to doing literally absolutely anything I'm paralyzed as his touch burns on my skin. I do I truly want him yet I can't handle him.

At least right now I can't.

God what is up with that he is just a guy

I fall against the door allowing my heartbeat to slow down from running up those stairs. I don't think I have ever run from someone so quickly in my life. I was scared he would come after me and this would just be all worse. I need to get the hell out of this house. He is driving me insane, I can tell that I am doing the same for him.

I mean was this ever going to work. I have no clue what drove me to stay here in the first place. I hate Aaron yet I can't get enough of him. I can't him out of my head. He is all I can think about his gorgeous eyes, insane abs, and enormous ego.

He is my weakness and I have to eliminate all my weaknesses no matter what.

I mean I would be happy enough if I could just crush his ego above all things but hey ill settle for pretty much anything that will piss him off. I enjoy seeing him flustered.

Ughhhhhhhhhh I still can't believe this situation. Yeah, yeah, I know my brain wanders a lot. I'm an overthinker. Okay.  So what? 

He seriously had to choose the worse time to cage me in of course like I was all sweaty and looked rough, like really rough. May I present to you Aaron the king of bad timing.

I need to deviate my thoughts this is only making things worst constantly thinking about him and our never-ending list of issues. I need to get away from him.

...

Before hopping in the shower, I make a few phone calls for a new mission. Yes, I know I failed my last three missions but I'm working hard and this is straightforward and a regular client. I have become good friends with him, I trust him a lot.

And yes, Aaron will kill me for making this call and setting up this meeting. But then again... Do I give a fuck?

No, no I don't. He can kiss my ass if he wants to complain. Honestly, I think we'll both enjoy that. Just kidding, Just kidding. Well maybe.

I need to go through with this. I need to prove to him that I can do it. I'm not just the weak girl I was years ago I have improved.

Also, his house sucks yeah, it's big and gorgeous and is literally amazing with all the secret rooms that pique my interest but I need out this unspoken tension between us. It will be the death of me. 

I know damn well that I rather it not go away but I will deny it.

I get in the shower taking my time with the lavish soap that smells of the feminine version of him, part of me wanting to yack the other part of me swooning. The control he has is way too much power for me. I take advantage of the lotions and perfumes.

At this point it looks like I'm begging for attention, well we all knew I am an attention whore already, do we not?

I gather all my things and get ready to leave packing up all of my personal belonging but nothing that he gave me. I can't be responsible for having to deal with his Bull shit when he tells me that he wants his stuff back.

Honest, I don't know how he'll react when I try to leave. I mean he will most likely be dramatic but I need to get out in time for my mission it's for one of my only clients left, therefore, my only source of income. Unfortunately unlike Aarons rich ass, I can't just get away with looking pretty. I don't even know what he does for a living? He's probably a drug dealer let's be honest. Look at this house.

...

As I bring all my stuff downstairs I hear Aaron in the gym so I sprint to the door hoping and praying that he does not hear me.

I bend down for one god damn second to tie my boot and this mother fucker pops up out of nowhere.

"And where exactly do you think you going?" His interrogation starts

"I'm leaving Aaron, believe it or not, I actually have a life and job that I have to attend to, and living in your house is not it"

"Mhm, do you really think that I believe that Al? Don't lie to me trust me it's not in your best interest " I can see the anger brewing

"Yes, actually I have a life Aaron that doesn't involve you why is it so hard to understand that" I refuse to take any of his shit. "And for a matter a fact I can actually protect myself I'm not 15 anymore I know what I'm doing"

He places his body between me and the door "I'm sorry, do I have to remind you of the last few missions or can you recall what happened. You are not going out on a mission again. It is too dangerous you have half the country looking after you. And If you think that I'm just going to let you go and walk out of my life that easily you are very wrong"

"Just let me leave, I will be fine on my own. GOD, why can't you treat me like an adult this house is awful and I miss my bed. I actually do have a stable job, I don't plan on going back to the mission" I lie straight to his face.

"Oh really, What is this so-called stable job of yours?" he sees right through me.

"That is none of your business. That reminds me of what exactly do you do that can possibly help you afford this house. Are you a drug dealer or something? Am I even safe here?" My anger versus his anger is not a good mix.

"Alessandra now I know for a fact that you don't have a job and that you love my house, so don't for a second stand there and lie to my face because let me tell you something you very bad at it." And as for living here yes you are at the safest place you could possibly be and yes that is under MY protection. Regardless of my job and not that it matters but no, I am not a drug dealer." "You are not leaving it is too dangerous and whatever "job" that you took you better call them up and tell them that you quit because there is absolutely no way in hell that I am letting you go on another mission." He says sternly, leaving me in utter shock how dare he ruin MY life.

"I'm leaving Aaron, you can't stop me we both know this was never going to work okay just let me go... You need someone else I can't fill that hole in your black heart, just call one of those whores from back in the day" oops that is rough. 

He seems unfazed, but the angry tone in his voice says otherwise "Alessandra you can't just run from everything because it doesn't go your way or you get scared. You are far from being stable enough to live alone" Speechless, I am utterly speechless how the fuck does he speak to me like that. I don't even get a chance to defend myself before he's off blabbing again.

"Now, that you are done with your little temper tantrum, get your ass back upstairs, put your shit back and be back down here in 5 minutes or I will come up and get you. Understand?" he's stern and still angry and quite frankly I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't.

"We have a lot to discuss," he says darkness crossing his eyes.

I don't move.

He steps close and just like that, I'm out of there and back to my room.

I hate him.

Hope you enjoyed it. I'm so glad to be back!!