Chapter 3

Alessandra:

            I practically sprinted out of his place after being stuck there unable to move for 2 days. The tension in the house could be cut with a knife it was awful. That being said however I healed remarkably.

He knew what he was doing he always knew how to take care of me. I never saw him after the first day. He always left food in on the nightstand for me when I woke up. Besides that, I knew he was in my room often because I could smell his strong clone. I never ate the food he gave me; the intention was sweet but I did not trust the man I once called my partner. I called a lot of people my friends too and now a lot of them are out to get me. which may or may not mean that a lot of them are now dead. I would rather not kill him. I would be difficult and I could most definitely not carry his dead body on my own he was huge standing at 6'6. He towered over me even though I was tall for a woman.

I took a taxi home trying desperately to get out of his area as soon as possible. Nothing good came from us being together more than we should have. He knew that I secretly never wanted to leave him. God, why did I feel this way? I felt like I just left home. NO... Nope absolutely not. I was going to go HOME and take a shower and forget about him. He said we could no longer be together it has to be this way whether we like it or not we have no choice it's better for both of us. Neither of us have the mental stability of being together. We are cold heartless killers and nothing else.

Aaron:

            Watching her frantically run out of my house was funny. The tension was awful between us. Seeing her run out looking around to make sure I was nowhere in sight was hilarious. She hated confrontation but part of me wanted to sneak up on her just to intimidate her. I know damn well that I could never have done that it would just cause worse tension. I know her limit and could never bring myself to cross it no matter my feeling towards her.

            I was glad she was finally out of my house though she made me experience and a roller coaster of emotions and I have no idea why. I spent most of my days hiding in the gym or watching her sleep through the cameras. Yeah, yeah, I know creepy but I had to make sure she didn't crash. I did not have time to dispose of a dead body this week. My gang had a lot of work this week and I could not possibly be distracted.

            I made her some food... and by make her some food I mean putting bread in a toaster. She needed to gain her strength in order to leave my house. However, part of me knew damn well she wasn't going to eat it. I didn't blame her, she had so many targets on her back she no longer knew who she could trust.

            For some fucked up reason however part of me hated that she left so soon. I didn't even have time to make fun of her for screwing up or for scolding her for making the stupid mistakes that she did. Part of me knew that she would not waste time on finding a new mission. Alessandra needs to slow the fuck down or she is going to regret it big time.

Third Person

            Alessandra was rushing things now. She was on edge. She was determined to prove to everyone that she was not someone to be messed with at the same time she found herself being sloppy. She knew that Aaron had every intention to scold her but he was never given the chance. So, when she convinced herself to show everyone that she was still a bad bitch part of her wanted to prove it to Aaron however she refused to allow herself to think she was doing it for him.             

            Aaron knew exactly what Alessandra was going to do and he knew that she was rushing and being messy. He was going to watch her carefully over the next few nights. He feels a sort of responsibility in keeping Al safe.

            Although the tensions are high between the two and they both claim that they hate each other so much. Neither of them are willing to admit the true feeling they have for one another and unfortunately, it's not hatred it's something much more.

Aaron:

Alessandra was lucky that she left at the time that she did because after about 5 minutes after she left half of the mafia gang had busted into my house to pick me up for yet another mission. Alessandra had left at the perfect possible moment. She had avoided sexual comments and all eyes on her. One thing that Alessandra could not handle was being the center of attention one on one she was fine but the second you add a crowd she freezes up and is paralyzed.

It was cute the first time I noticed it in her we were together at some consult for a big company and they asked a technical question that I could barely even understand. Fear flashed in her eyes and all eyes fell on her. 20 men were watching her every move she could barely make a sentence. I never forgot that day. She always made people think that she was badass but she was so vulnerable it was pathetic. Especially with me. She always has a dominating personality but the second she is uncomfortable or someone clearly can dominate over her like me she becomes a puppy and cowers back. God, she was perfect. No no not happening I am not falling for her I hate her. I hate her. I hate Alessandra. I wish I could.

            Our gang was tight always sharing everything with each other. I could basically recite all of their lives but they barely knew me, that's the way I liked it. There was no way in hell they were going to learn about Alessandra. Women were their ways of releasing angry. They fucked random whores every night. They always offered to get me some all the time but I wasn't that big of a fan. I had done it a lot after Alessandra and I stopped working together, I thought they could keep my mind off her but they couldn't. I had a type and those women never ever fit that role. Strip bars were when we went after almost every mission. I just went to get drunk. They went to get fucked.

            Most of the guys were cool though they just had issues. Who didn't? This world was so fucking messed up. I was closest with Dylan. He was the one who gave me this job. We had trained often before I had even gotten in, he kind of trained me before the offer. I guess it was like preparation. God knows. Dylan always tried to get into my life, it pissed me off "come on Aaaaaaron who's your special lady at home. What whore are you thinking about" Dylan would tease drunk as hell to all the guys? I'd punch him if I was closer but I wasn't in the gang long enough. I walked away getting another round just to avoid the eyes of the others. No one was harsher than the other they were all just so fucking stupid. I swear it was from all the random ass wrestling they would get in.

                Ihad on priority on my mind tonight and it wasn't avoiding Dylan's stupidnonstop questions or getting high off my mind. It was on Alessandra and makingsure she didn't fall face-first into a trap again.