Chapter 15 - Aaron

I wake up later than usual. I expected that I would have had to wake up Alessandra and make her morning tea but to my surprise, she was already up. When I walked to her room it was in perfect condition as per usual and she was nowhere in sight. Panic set in pretty quickly as to where exactly Alessandra had gone. Part of me feared that she might have left but I knew that I never got any notification of anyone leaving or coming to my house on the cameras so I knew she was here.

We had had a lovely night last night but I thought she would have slept in after the entire hallway fiasco she would not want to anger me. Then again, she lives by pushing my buttons. So she was probably causing mischief off somewhere she was not supposed to be.

She was never much of a morning person so this was a bad sign for her to be up and about so early. I mean this girl could sleep for hours on end. Al has the worst sleep schedule of anyone I know. She could go out clubbing till 5 in the morning then crash and sleep till 5 at night. Even when she wasn't out partying, she would always work at night. It was her concentration-time she. At night was when she could get pretty much anything done. Its as if she could relax and concentrate only after everyone was asleep. She was not a normal person whatsoever. I expected to have to drag her out of bed like it used to... to be completely honest I doubt very much that she has changed her ways and is not all of a sudden a morning person.

I made my way downstairs in some random grey sweatpants and a muscle shirt.

To my surprise, she was not in the kitchen either. I felt slight anger and panic as I frantically look for her, however, when I hear the music my worry was cured. There she was... in the gym working out.

God, she looks amazing in that outfit. I stood in the doorway a while holding a coffee, watching her closely. I am mesmerized by her. Not by her form because that was awful but by her. She had such grace in her movements.

She needs some structure help especially with her body placement but I could not seem to budge from the door. Her movements were swift but her stance was completely off.  I watch her in awe. She was perfect in so many ways.

I was getting really tired of watching from afar. I want her all to myself. I knew that I had changed drastically as a person and that things that I wanted now were different than a few years ago, I had learned things, new things. Regardless I needed her. No matter what I want her above all, and I always get what I want.
I need her to know that she is mine, and I want everyone to know that she is taken...

By me.

And for them to see the lengths that I would go to have her.

She was on top of her game today, every hit of the punching bag was stronger than the last. I could not just watch anymore I had to get my hands in there. I peel myself away from the doorframe placing my coffee cup down before carefully walking over to her making sure not to disrupt her.

I place my hands on her hips turning them slightly

"Turn your hips darling" I instruct. She freezes at the sense of my touch.

"Continue..." I add, she doesn't.

I spin her around to make eye contact. Her giant orbs stare back at me creating this unspoken tension.

"well good morning" I break our staring contest as I let go of her, letting her relax a bit. "I didn't think that you would be up so early ready for training."

"Good Morning," She says shyly bedding down to pick up her water bottle.

God, I loved her ass.

"How long have you been working," I ask

"not much just a few hours" she doesn't look at me.

Alessandra was known to get into the mood and beat herself up. She has gone through so many mental and physically bad times in her life and I have seen her through it all. She hates how I know so much about her during those times.

She tried desperately to keep me out of it but it never worked I found her countless amounts of times at rock bottom and no matter the amount of times I pulled her out she always found a way back in. She tried to keep me away and out of her life when she was a teenager and I was just a few years older but I had to prove to her that she wasn't alone and that she had me when she hit rock bottom.

It's her mind that the problem I wish it could give her a break for once she deserves it. I just want her to calm down. She has not had one in years I just need to keep her out of the dark place that she is so familiar with.

"Alessandra..."

"Yes..." she replies with attitude. Oh god, she asking for it.

"When did you start working out?" I get no answer just a blank stare. I swear she will be the death of me

"Did you sleep last night?" I question more

She replies with a slight shake of the head no.

"Oh god," I shake my head at her. She flashes a wide grin at me before heading back to the bag

"Ohh no not going to happen you are done for the day. Let's go" I say taking her hand to the kitchen. She drags behind clearly annoyed that I interrupted her.

"I going to make you breakfast and you are going to eat. understood"

"But I'm not hungry"

"I don't care if your hungry or not you have been working out for hours you need energy therefore you will eat. Period" I give her a stern look.

She has lost eye contact at this point and looks mad. Well, this is going to be a long day.