Chapter 20 - Alessandra

"It's very simple I will give you a rundown of all my rules" Aaron started as he took a seat across from me.

"rules?" I questioned.

"Yes, rules... Is this going to be an issue already" I could tell that my resilience to this bullshit was going to get to him

My silence answered his question so he continued

"Here's what's going to happen. Next week I'm going to have to go to work for a few hours a day" he watches as a gleam of hope washes over my face " Woah there don't get too excited I will not be out for long at most 3 hours at a time and as you should already know I have many cameras and will watch to make sure you follow these rules understand"

I nod annoyed at this point.

"Great so the rules are simple: Eat three meals a day, the house must still be standing when I am not home, no drinking when I am not around, no drugs, and keep yourself safe and out of harm's way at all times."

I don't respond.

"Do you understand Alessandra"

I nod

"No, I need a verbal agreement Al"

"Yes" I answer in the most annoyed tone I could muster but I keep my eyes on the table

"Do you have any questions whatsoever?" Aaron as his annoyance grows

"oh yeah... What's your job?" I question.

Aaron chuckled and lifted my chin with his finger so my eyes can meet his "now that my sweetness is not important to you... go shower, okay?

"No why... I think I should know it's important information I should know for this relationship to work" I say crossing my arms not even thinking of what I had said.

"For our relationship... is that what we are calling this." Aaron states knowing the exact effect it will have on me.

Within a second I turn 50 shades of red and run to the shower.

"I mean I'm not going to lie Al I like the sound of that" he yells after me.

...

After I finish my shower, I blow-dry my hair and put on a hoodie I findon the ground and a random pair of shorts. I head downstairs to meet up with Aaron

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I realize that Aarons is on the phone and hiding behind the wall listening intently to the conversation that he is having.

"Yes, yes, I will be there next week I promise. Don't worry I did not quit or back out.  I just need to help my friends get settled into the apartments and will be back in the city in a few days." Aaron says to someone on the phone

What is he talking about and why the fuck was he lying about it too. He doesn't have any friends and he never said he worked out of town that would be impossible. He soon hangs up the phone and I come out from my hiding spot pretending I had not heard him lie to whoever's face he was talking to

"unless he was he lying to me this entire time"

"Hello darling, how was your shower," Aaron asks when I come into view... "how much cold water did it take to cool down that red face of yours," he asks all proud of his comment

I flash him a fake annoyed smile making him laugh.

"I'm going to take a shower now, call me if you need anything okay?"

"Okay" I respond not thinking anything could happen in the next 30 minutes he had gone for a shower. Boy, was I going to be wrong about that one.

...

About 10 minutes after Aaron went up for a shower I was relaxing sitting on my phone when I start to hear weird sounds. At first, I wasn't sure what it was but soon I realized I was hearing voices and they were approaching the back door of the house.

Immediately my heart sinks to my stomach and I freeze.

It took me a few seconds to wake up and move by that time the voices had already entered the house. I quickly ran and found my hiding place when I and Aaron played hide and seek.

I know that the voices had heard my feet running to my hiding place because the minute I reached the location their conversation stopped abruptly. I held my breath. I should have gotten Aaron.

After a few seconds, I hear faint footsteps in the room I'm hiding in and my curiosity takes the best of me and I peer out from my hiding spot. There are 3 huge men. The one on the left was tall, was big with muscles, has a beard, and was most likely around thirty years old. The right one looked very similar but was most likely in his mid-thirties and had tattoos all up his neck. Finally, the middle one was the tallest and smaller than the other two but still had huge muscles, he had a man bun and tattoos on his arms. Each of the men held guns by their side as if ready to attack at any moment. Who were these men? Cause to be completely honest I did not want to find out.

***Trigger Warning (physical and sexual abuse)***

The guy on my left noticed my head popped out and immediately reached for me. I tried to run but the other man on the right caught my arm and restricted my movements. He held me so tight I could not breathe at all I was so scared.

I tried to scream for Aaron but when I opened my mouth nothing came out. I squirmed and panicked in his grasp, but he just would not loosen his grip whatsoever. This situation felt all too familiar. And I just knew this would spark an episode if I even made it out alive.

"Well well well, if it's not another whore sneaking into rich houses" the middle man spoke.

I opened my mouth to argue but a hard smack across my face put me back in my place.

On absolutely any other basis I would never have let something like this happen. I never let people get their way with me, I am a fighter well I always was at least. But my fear took over and I just froze remembering how my father and his friends had done this.

"I think she deserves to be taught a hell of a lesson, what do you think boys" the three men agree

A series of scenarios all horrendous go through my head at the thought of what they could do.

"I think that pretty little whores like her need to learn their place in the world" the middle man continued

I tried to speak again but I received a punch to my stomach.

I was sick to my stomach. And like 95% sure I was going to pass out. This was all new to me I would never have behaved like this before but I just was so paralyzed.

The man still holding me whispered in my ear "you know seeing women suffer is a kink of mine" oh my god. what the actual fuck. I squirmed violently in his arms after what he said but he took a stronger grip. I was going to throw up for sure. 

The middle man traced his gun around my body. I could not move mentally or physically. He reached over tracing the fabric of my clothes with his hands lingering around intimate places. Feeling around he was aggressive still around all the wrong places. I stopped breathing this was not going to happen please no.

The second he pulled at my clothes I could not handle it anymore and screamed at the top of my lungs "AARONNN"