Chapter 14 - Alessandra

I never actually slept last night. I just couldn't. There was nothing I hated more in my life than new places and situations. It was awful. Especially after trying to get into the room and failing miserably, that was so embarrassing. I mean I am going to get into it eventually he can't stop me, and that smell was amazing. I was the most goodly and masculine smell ever. I wonder why he never wore that cologne. Honestly, I could melt at his feet if he wore it.

I thought we would have been together for the night but it's as if he banished me to my own room. Did he not want me?

I wasn't very tired so I just snooped around the room. There was not much in there which was quite the disappointment. Just an empty closet and an empty dresser except for my little amount of clothing. That appeared out of nowhere. I was so bored that I just had a fashion show trying every possible combination of clothing. Eventually, I got bored... it didn't take very long. I ended up putting everything away and making the room spotless... Force of habit. 

I just lay on the bed staring at the ceiling getting lost in my own thoughts. My mind drove me crazy after a few hours. I hated my own mind it honestly came up with the worst possible scenarios. I honestly went through so many emotions in a matter of like two hours. I was frustrated I feel useless so I'll just go back to my house, I guess. I mean there is no reason to stay here, I guess.

I sneak downstairs to the front door only to see the cameras well shit. Guess that's not going to happen.

Anger builds in me. I am not sure why but I am extremely angry. I feel the urge to just punch something. It's 3 in the morning I can't really trash Aaron's house. So, I go back to my room and try and suppress my feelings with rest. But God forbid my mind would let me rest for a second. No. the anger just builds up in me.

I throw on some spandex and a sports bra. And I head to the gym. I work out pretty much till dawn nonstop. I had intended on leaving and heading back to my room before Aaron woke up but I just could not stop myself.

**this one is short just a filler for more detail next will be more I promise. Sorry again**

BTW 8.8K VIEWS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!