Chapter 17 - Aaron

I backed away from her. She quickly jumped off the counter and ran up the stairs. Her face burning red. I have never seen someone run upstairs so quickly.

Why... why did I do this.

...

I wanted nothing more than to give her the pleasure that she secretly craved. But she could barely handle my hands on her waist, she would never be able to handle the amount of pleasure that I wanted to give her. The level of pleasure that I would give her body would leave her craving it all the time. Now that is the only thing I want in my life. Her craving my touch, my affection would be interesting.

I saw her reaction when I placed my hands on her waist. She was paralyzed by my touch, the power I held over her just elevated my dominance.

She was hardly holding it together when I had her on the counter in the kitchen as our skin barely brushed against each other.

She got so nervous around me it made me horny. It's almost as if she was begging to be dominated.

When I touched her I could tell that spark's traveled throughout her entire body. I saw it in her eyes. They may have been wide from shock but they showed so much more. She was an open book and I read her like it was my destiny.

Her eyes showed me the craving she had for my affection. However, I noticed a hint of fear too.

Alessandra was never much of a touchy person. I knew that. She always refused hugs and any physical touch from guardians, relatives, and friends, but she did happen to have a soft spot for me. It may have only been because I had been there so many times during those dark and dangerous times holding her in her times of despair. Even though it was rare for her to let me touch her, the few times she did let me hold her without pulling away was when she hit rock bottom. I could never forget any of those times, those days formed the person I am today and she is completely responsible for it.

Non the less the second of fear she has towards me is enough for me to stop everything, every thought, every feeling, every touch. Her fear paralyzes me. I will never hurt her; I could never hurt her, and she better know that.

But either way, it will be cleared up soon because any fear she has of me ought to be resolved. The things that I want to do to her. Well, you know... I require her trust, her consent, and then, and only then she will be pleasured till she desires it regularly.

...

I know that she never had a true partner in the past. She never had a so-called boyfriend. Part of it was my fault, I did not trust guys. Especially those around her. They never had anything good in mind. So even if they did want to get with her I would never have let them within a few feet of her.

She had a major glow up since then. High school was not an adequate time for her. But she sure did get hot as hell in the years that we were a part that is for sure.

Although I knew that she still had never had a relationship, I never knew that she was so touch-deprived that she would freeze at the sense of my skin brushing up against hers.

I mean ain't no complaints. If I get to be the one to bring her that touch she has always yearned for then so be it. I get to give her all the love and physical affection that I could possibly think of to make up for what she had been deprived of for so long.

...

I had to prevent myself from going up after her. I allowed myself to let her go but I wanted nothing more than to go follow her. I heard the shower start and punched myself for not going up there... I just can't wait for the day we can be in there together.

God... having her around drove me insane. Part of me needs to get her off my mind, if I keep suppressing the feeling I have for her, it's not going to end well, I'm going to do something I will seriously regret. I can't get her out of my mind. I just want to touch her. Sexually, mentally, affectionately. I want to make her crave me the way I crave her.

But I can't go anywhere yet. I don't trust her. She has always been a flight risk. And although I will be easily able to see her through the cameras if she leaves, she knows how to slip out undetected. She has done so remarkably dozens of times and I watched her. I know many of her little tricks but still, I don't know enough to feel comfortable enough to trust her.  I need to make sure she doesn't do any other stupid shit. Like she used to. She always did some reckless and dangerous stunts to piss me off. And although she has grown up, something in my gut tells me she doesn't plan on stopping what drives her adrenaline rushes.

I am lucky that I have no important work this week I don't trust her alone in this house to not fuck something up. I am going to have to figure out what to do with her in the meantime, there is no way in hell I am allowing her to leave none the less let her work as a thief again. It is too dangerous. And she is very clearly not in the right headspace for me to feel comfortable with allowing her out of my care. Especially with the little stunt, she pulled yesterday when she jumped in front of the truck.

Only to add to the list of problems I have to keep the other mafia members out of my house. They somehow found my place and come around at random times sometimes when I'm not even there. They literally stalked me to find my place. I would just walk into my house and three of them would just be there watching TV and drinking on my couch.

I don't like the thought of them around Alessandra. They are not good men. Besides being part of a mafia, and being killers, drunks, addicts, they are sadistic and would scare the shit out of her. Thats the last thing she needs, to feel unsafe in my house. 

They would jump on Alessandra like a wolf on a stray sheep. Not to mention she is what they want... pure innocence. I only know this because she is everything that I want. The only difference is that Al is mine and only mine, I will do everything in my power to keep those dumbasses from laying their eyes on her precious face.