Chapter 8 - Alessandra

I was in rage. I could tell he did not like the way I spoke to him but I refuse to let him think that I don't know what I'm doing. I wish I hadn't created a scene though, things were going great between us all that changed is that he was able to see how vulnerable I truly am. I did everything not to shrink in fear. He had quite a temper and did not take my attitude well. And me, of course, a stubborn bitch always gets on his nerves. Some things have changed... his temper has gotten worse. I thought he had calmed down but he has just learned to hide it better, I can still see the evil linger behind his glare.

A few hours after I stormed out of the kitchen I heard shuffling outside the random room I invited myself into. A loud knock sound at the closed door of what seemed to be a bedroom. I had not even looked around the room. I had just thrown myself on the bed and laid there staring at the ceiling letting the anger slowly leave my body. I didn't move. The knock sounded again.

"WHAT?" could I sound more annoyed.

I presume it's Aaron at the door. I mean who else could it possibly be. He tried to open the door, but I  had locked it. "open NOW" his voice was stern.

I slowly peeled myself off the bed and walked over to the door opening it.

"What?" I repeat lazily meeting his gaze.

Within a second he pushes onto the bed, my eyes widen at the unexpected movement. With a hand gripped tightly around my neck and his knee placed between my legs, I can feel his anger.

"You will not speak to me like that... Understood?'' The low voice was a message within itself. I nod.

"Good. Now put this on, I will open this door in 5 minutes, not a second more ''don't make me ask you again" and just like that he walks out closing the door behind him. I stand there in complete and utter shock. What the actual hell?

Why did I let him control me like that? He had never had that level of control over me before. I truly could not grasp the amount of power he had over me. I did not expect that kind of reaction from him.

I quickly change the door before he has the chance. I had been given some random sports leggings, a sports bra, and a tank. He eyed me up and down distracted by the tight clothing option he had chosen for me. I wonder how he was going to help me when he had put me in that. I chose to forget the interaction we had just 5 minutes ago.

"Where the hell did you even get these," I say, snapping him from his thoughts.

"don't worry about it, I thought you would be more comfortable once we start." He replies, relaxing his expression a bit.

"Start what" I question, hesitantly.

He takes a step closer to me. I remain still not about to back down to him.

"Your training Princessa... You want to become stronger than you will and you will do it my way. Princessa?  What the hell type of Italian shit is this.

I follow him down the stairs towards the basement to a huge room. The room is filled with workout equipment weights, treadmills, a boxing ring, and punching bags, my personal favorite.

My anxiety was through the roof. Was going to watch me work out... that means he'll judge my abilities to barely lift a five-pound weight. Welp this is going to be interesting. I already feel the judgment coming from him. I seriously do not need this right now.

I work out for 5 hours following Aaron's lead as he instructs me on where to go and what to do. I try to hit my limit. Doing everything in my power to show off the strength I don't have. I look like a little kid who was thrown in a gym and told to just do anything. You can't even tell that I work out every day. Well... almost everyday

I can't read his facial expressions like I used to. He's hiding it from me on purpose I can tell. It makes me even more disappointed in myself. Did he really think I am that weak?  It's so embarrassing my thoughts are going wild.

We enter the boxing ring. I progressively get worse and worse. The lack of sleep is definitely catching up to me right now, and all that takes out.

He never lets me win, not once. I get into my own head as I lose, getting knocked down over and over again. It definitely doesn't help that every mistake that I make is followed by a lovely lesson. Please kill me this is torture.

Anger builds within me and I can't hold it together. I punch and punch and think I'm about to win till I am proven wrong and fail once again at this point it's expected. But I wasn't expecting his punch at the time it came. It was a lot harder causing me to fall creating a loud thud as my head hit the floor of the ring. I meet his eyes and see a flash of fear in his eyes for a second but it disappears quickly as soon as he realizes that I am fine. "Come on Al get up. Try again. Beat me I know that you can" but once I'm on my feet and stand up straight the room starts to spin and I collapse.

However, instead of hitting the floor, Aaron reaches for me, catching me and delicately laying me down. I lift slowly, my head still spinning. With a quick glare from Aaron, I let myself fall back down. He gets up and gets me a glass of water. He helps me sit up in the corner of the ring against the padding.

A few minutes later he starts to get up "Alright that's a good start let's wrap it up for the day." He says holding out his hand for me to take. "Good start"  was serious. I felt like a failure. However, I just glare at him, ignoring it, and get up on my own. As I stand up I can see the anger build up in his fist but I refuse to show any fear to him regardless of the constant reminder of his deeply rooted anger issues. He takes a step closer to me still holding his anger in his fist. I finally backed down, not wanting to find out how this could possibly end for me. He releases his anger sensing my change in demeanor.

I look away from him hiding how helpless I feel around him. Why does he make me feel this way? I hate that he sees the amount of control he has over me. It just makes his ego bigger. He lifts my chin so that our eyes lock. He gives me a reassuring smile, partly apologizing.

"Come on, I've got to fix you up," he says, dragging me into the bathroom.

He raises me up onto the counter and cleans my cuts from the training. I watch him carefully, not saying a word. He's gentle, making sure to pay attention not to cause me any pain.

Once he has finished up our eyes meet up. He put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. My breathing quickens and he smirks as he notices "you alright their sweetheart" he says causing me to heat up. I can't help it but I start breathing even faster.

"I know you'll be mad at me for this but I have to check it out" I look up at him confused, not sure what he's talking about.

With a quick glance to my abdomen then back to my eyes, I immediately catch on and am struck by an overwhelming amount of fear. I push him back, but he doesn't budge, in fact, he only comes closer and starts removing my tank. I tried to push him back again but as he proved earlier, he was a lot stronger. Tears run down my face as he holds my hands down flat on the countertop.

"Calm down, don't make me do it the hard way" I still myself, intimidated by his threat.

He checks out last night's wound and looks back at me with a grave smile. He lets go of my hands and wipes away my tears.

"don't worry darling. I won't have to re-stitch it, but I do have to clean it. I'll be gentle I promise" I trust him but why has he hurt me too many times to count yet I melt in his presence. I mean I understand that all he wants to do is help, but is it worth being controlled?

As he cleans the pain is unbearable my eyes sting with the erg to cry as he cleans deeper. I wince, and he can't help but become my own personal teddy bear as he holds me reassuring me.