𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚗 -- 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

“Alright, that’s enough!”

Deku dove forward, catching me as I fell back. The pipe in my hand clattered to the ground loudly, the sound mixing in with my panting. He eased me onto the ground, lowering to a knee as he held me up. He frowned as I raised a shaky hand to push my hair from my face. 

“I-I can do it one more time--”

“You’re at your limit, Y/n,” He said, shaking his head. “The test is over. Your limit to go back and forth is 6 times. The larger the object, the more energy it takes. You need to rest now. Here, drink some water.”

In order to fully extend myself in battle, I had to find my limits. It was previously established that I could only lose two pints of blood and still be able to function and receive blood transfusions without my quirk wearing down. Should I lose four pints of blood, I would become sluggish and delayed from blood loss, and my quirk would begin to wear down from the excess blood in my systems from transfusions. 

And along with that quirk, I was able to interchange things between the two connected worlds. However, this took a lot of energy to do. The larger object I wanted to interchange, the more energy it consumed. The largest object I was able to change out so far had been a 60cm steel katana that weighed 1400 grams. And in order to be able to switch these things out, they had to be the exact same mass, weight and length. The width and shape of the object didn’t matter so long as the other factors matched.

In order to wield this, I had to know everything about the object I was holding, and the object I wanted to change it out with. Thankfully, during my time with Power Loader, I’d searched through a lot of engineering books and such and memorized the mass, weights, and lengths of each object. The pipe I had been holding weighed 1.1 kg, was 100 cm long, and had been interchanged with a longsword of the exact same measurements. 

I was able to do this 6 times in full energy without using my other quirk. Should I use my other quirk, I assumed that this number would go down. I also believed it would go down when I use normal attacks as well. I wasn’t some kind of superhuman; my body still had limits, and I had to factor this all together. 

“You did a great job today,” Deku said as I moved the bottle away from my lips. “But we don’t have any more time to train. We need to get moving. Once we get to a safer location, we’ll get in contact and get information on Daisuke’s movements.”