⁰⁰⁴ | neighbor next door!

There may be double updates on Fridays!❤one during the day, one at night :)

I wish^^😔

***

"BOO!"

"Ahh!"

Roa had literally jumped out of her skin so bad, her heart was battering violently against her rib cage as she wheeled around to see Jungkook smirking down at her.

"Oh crap, Jungkook! I almost had a heart attack." She whispered as she placed a small trembling hand at her chest and slid to the ground to calm her racing heart.
Her guts had already been nagging at her all day.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook's mischievous grin disappeared into a frown quickly as he knelt down in front of her, setting aside whatever was in his hands that he was planning to give her.

She would usually turn around and flick his forehead and tell him she already knew he was around. What's up with her?

"...I'm alright. Just feeling a little uneasy today I guess...ugh, nevermind!" She dismissed quickly and then her eyes peered curiously behind him, "Wait what's that?"

"Oh, this," he began to grin boyishly as he brought the box out, "I..uh, I have to leave for Busan for a week. Erm...something came up..." he scratched his nape awkwardly and she raised her eyebrows, "Oh...okay? And?"

He paused in the middle of scratching his nape as he looked at her with hesitation flashing through his dark doe eyes, "So since I don't know when I'll return...I decided to leave with a small parting gift."

For some reason, it made her heart sink but his bunny smile was so precious as he unwrapped the box to reveal the content within that her own delighted grin automatically sprung back onto her face.

"HEYYYY! Matching ones too.." she was grinning widely, "Awww that's so corny, dude!"

"You like it? Three dollars." he announced with a proud smile.

She laughed instead, "Oh hey! Now we're Joey and Chandler!"

"Err...yeah~" he murmured, suppressing his urge to debate that reference as he began to put one on for himself.

She pinched her lips to contain her smile knowing full well it was actually a couple bracelet. I mean it had his initial x hers. And hers had her initial x his. Could he be any more obvious? But it's safer to keep it Joey x Chandler.

When she noticed he was going pink in the face for some reason, she wrapped an arm around his bulky shoulder and rattled him playfully.

"Awww," she sniggered, "You look like you will be needing a straightjacket to contain all the cringe Kook"

"Shut up." he laughed in denial as he threw her down on the floor and walked to the hall. Clueless little idiot.

"So what were you up to?" His voice came from across the wall and Roa got up to fix the washer and drain the water out.

She began to fill him in about her day and then she told him of the neighbour next door.

"Oh, he's back? Jae said he wouldn't be back until July 10th. It's still July 2nd," he scratched his chin with a frown as he settled on the sofa, "Did you speak to him?"

She was still wrapping her head around his name but then she frowned too.

"Really? Jae, is it? Nah, I just greeted him but he was probably busy on a phone call or something, I don't know. He seemed a little shady, though. And I had never seen anybody that side so I was a little...alarmed."