⁰¹⁹ | a deadly sin

Gentle reminder:

This book may continue to get darker

This book may continue to get darker. All my books are based on male leads that tend to be lowkey Yandere so you will definitely see a peek of delusional or deranged behaviour at some point. Also, Agent V is majorly portrayed as a good man.

But please note that he's not a saint :)
(If you've read Venom and Untherapy uno how it is)

This was just a heads-up<3

~*~

Location: Jeo Group

"How did the mission with Han Roa go?"

The sudden question stopped V dead in his tracks.

Lin never asks for updates. And coincidentally, the only time he's asking for one, V's progress with this mission has been as good as the combined intellectual progress on TikTok of the human race today.

Nill.

It's gone down. All the way down.

He started off determined to do the good deed. Check.

Ended up whipped and lost his mind and heart to this girl. Check.

Instantly failed the mission and is making a fool out of himself daily. Check.

And currently... he's thinking of ways to set her life up for her so no enemies ever find her or hurt her.

If anything, that's totally the opposite of the mission he got for Miss Han Roa.

But V dismissed all thoughts and turned to face Lin. Humming thoughtfully. Let's play with Lin.

"She's in my basement," he answered bluntly, "all helpless... and adorable. So small."

Lin's eyebrows instantly shot up to his hairline as V went ahead to confess with a shy grin, "I like the girl."

None of this is a lie
but why would Lin believe me?

And for the delicious icing on the cake, V chuckled sadistically and stepped closer to add behind a hand in a hushed voice - a chilling hum, "Hm, I think I'm going to keep her."

And then he finished it off with a swift wink.

V had to fight back a laugh when he saw Lin's mouth and eyes hang wide open. The man was so taken aback. He definitely did not see this coming.