⁰²⁴ | fatherless behaviour

This cute header was made for me by @_taesha_i cant thank u enough for the hard work u put into making so many and this is my most favourite combination of colours so ima use this one EVERYWHERE thankyouuuu ily<33

!!ALSO!!

These chapters hold very important clues to Taehyung and Roa's lives, so... it's essential for the plot. I miss the duo and their interactions too so hold on they'll be back soon!!
o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓

For a distraction, an escape...something to numb the pain, help her forget... Sara began to loiter around the streets, barge into manga cafes, borrow books, get cosy in a corner and read them like her life depended on it.

Once or twice, someone caught her and sternly asked her if she was skipping classes.

She realised roaming around while wearing a school uniform was of course not smart or safe at all, so she decided to look for darker and dingier neighbourhoods where no one would bother her or moral police her.

And that's when she came across this...orphanage.

Surrounded by a basketball court on one side, a warehouse on the other, and the street next to it.

It was almost like an abandoned area really, left over for crackheads to stand around snorting drugs. And because it was attached to a spooky-looking isolated warehouse, Sara was more than delighted to find such a large piece of land all to herself. She still wouldn't complain. There at least were no headless dead bodies littering the empty streets of Tokyo. This isn't as bad as Juarez, no point fretting. This isn't as bad as home, or as bad as school either. This is perfect.

Heaven. Paradise.

Skipping cheerfully she would nestle in the warehouse and read books, some days she would stroll over the basketball court, lie down under the open skies, and stare at the clouds or squint suspiciously at the dilapidated children's park right next to it that she never noticed before.

She frowned, sitting up and looking around. Why was this whole place so...deserted though?

No matter, she shrugged. Just makes more space for me.

But when she frequented the place more than normal...all alone, obviously she caught some unwanted attention. She had been warned before by some old friendly-looking uncle that she must not hang out here at night. Because...chimpira.

Heard of Chimpira? They're low-ranked Yakuza, usually young boys passionate to get a promotion in the organization by committing whatever crimes they can.

This neighbourhood, the uncle told her when he caught her smoking a cigarette and making her way over, was the chimpira's favourite spot. She must stay wary if she didn't want to become the next Junko Furuta.

CONTEXT TW: Violence, murder and r@pe.

[Do not read if faint of heart]

In 1988, Junko Furuta, a 19-year-old schoolgirl, was abducted by 4 teen boys, kept in confinement for 40 days while they gang-raped her repeatedly, brought more boys over to rape her, and beat her up, tortured her mentally and physically, shoved strange objects up her private parts, burnt her skin with lighter fluids, force-fed her alcohol and her own urine, and eventually, she was so weak, she could not even move or use the bathroom.