⁰¹³ | facetiming the devil

sorry guys, life happened.

also, it's a long chapter, enjoy! 🙈💕

»Previously: Roa rushes to the bathroom cuz V wants her to freshen up on gunpoint, bloody psycho

path I tell you 😂

Roa's POV.

After I'm done, I don't even look into the mirror as I just run to the window.

I try ever so slightly to open it, but the glass is fixed. My only choice would be to break it using the little door of the medicine cabinet after unhinging it because otherwise there are only plastic and soapy items here that will not help me.

And I'm sure even if I jump, he would not be able to run after me. If he runs after me, he gets the same fate as me.

Aka, we both take care of each other's 'intimate feminine needs'. I instantly shudder.

But he says the "fall" would hurt me, so now it depends on the height. If I fall from a short height, it would still be manageable and the end wouldn't be as ugly as he predicts.

There must be some leverages where I can place my feet, maybe some roof, maybe some pipe. This is a bathroom, it should at least have an outlet pipe...So even if I break the glass, I obviously wouldn't be stupid to attempt to jump right away, I would find something to climb.

Look at the slick bastard drawing focus to the negatives to discourage me by giving so much graphic details, "lAcErATe aND pAraLYzE"

Shut up, blind bat. You can't even watch where you're going, tripping on my ankles and shit. Ahh, I swear.

Anyway.. I tap my fingers at the wall, trying to peer outside. The window is not transparent. It's tinted and has a coating of some rough texture that makes seeing either sides of it impossible. It's night time anyways so I can't tell right now what's going on outside. I think I can work this out when he'll bring me here tomorrow to freshen up, possibly if I insist during the day? Where do I sleep? In the guest room, right?

I jump a little as he knocks on the door, "Five minutes are up. The tap water of the sink has been running for a long time with no washing breaks in the middle. I presume you haven't been using it, Miss. It's natural for me to doubt you are upto something not very nice inside and that would, regrettably so, upset me very much."

Guys, apparently Mr. Kidnapper is under some strange impression that I care how he feels.

So who's gonna tell him?

"Sorry, I was admiring myself in the mirror. Is it that wrong?" I call defensively as I find a gap in the top of the window. Ohh, there's a gap. Can I peer through? My height is kinda too short for that 8 feet high opening, I need something to climb on.