⁰¹⁴ | tears of blood

A/N: helluu my hot lil potaethoes
how's it going?😈

________________________________

V's POV

________________________________

Jin was visible in the monitor screen of course.

Strutting in through the gates, a wide wicked grin stretched across his deceivingly handsome face and he knew he was coming here to get on my nerves.

He had it all planned out.

I could do nothing at the moment to pacify the itch that crept up to reach for the gun tucked in my waistband at the back. Hidden safely under my blazer jacket.

The mounting itch to send a bullet flying straight through Jin's skull and watch with satisfaction as his brains splatter against the walls.

Painting it red.

The sight would be lovely, don't you think?

But I simply watched Yeontan charge to the doors to welcome the uninvited guest in his own little growly, unfriendly ways.

Although there was that impulse to release the other blood-thirsty hounds currently napping in the backside of the penthouse, I was a man of incredible self-restraint.

I'm patient.

When I got back to our precious Roa-nim, I had to swallow that foreign lump in my throat, my Adam's apple even bobbing in my throat painfully.

The blindfolds covering her eyes seemed to be a little wet. An unfamiliar guilt seized me at the sight of her lashes glistening with tears. I could feel the fabric almost squeak in protest as I closed my cold, shaking fist over it and crumpled it slowly.

I felt this uncontrollable desire to punch something or someone, just anyone. This bubbling rage, I couldn't explain why I felt it.

I just found this baffling.

Baffling because if only there was a way to dilute your anger with the same amount of patience I had, Miss Han Roa, I would have considered making you sit and having a conversation with you about why this was happening to you..

But as you are now..

You're impossible, ridiculously feisty and not to mention, you're absolutely impatient and hostile.

Total opposite of me.

I am sure you are so full of personality, if looks could kill, I know you would be the first person to attempt such a stunt.

And I would be your first prey.

That's exactly why.

I might have to make use of memorable tactics so you don't attempt anything stupid. You need it hammered in your brains escape from here is impossible once you're imprisoned in my territory.

Naturally.

You really cannot do anything about it, there's no escape from me. From here.

From this.

But I will make sure one day you walk the Earth free and happy.

Safe.

Your fragile lil hand moulded into my big one and your these pretty lips, Miss, these lips deliciously and firmly meshed between my own while you'll be pinned under me as I— stop.