⁰⁰¹ | pilot

It was on 29th June 2021, 5 AM that he was first notified he had a mission of this type awaiting him.

As usual, clad in red and black Fila sweats, Agent V was returning to his up-state, high-class, fully furnished monochrome penthouse from out jogging with his beloved little teacup Pomeranian, Yeontan, early morning when he received a phone call from Mr. Lin - his boss at Jeo Group.

The sun had not even risen yet and with a delicate crease forming between his intense, perfectly-shaped brows, V had answered the call only to learn he was being assigned another mission the same day he had returned from one.

Strangely, it was at the request of that stout Assemblyman Jung Jae In, who was currently starring in the news for a lot of...campaign work...? If V was not wrong?

What V hated most was getting involved with politicians, they were dishonest and had not a speck of loyalty.

You would never know when they'd stab you in the back, even Noran's daughter does not do you so dirty.

So as he was done conversing on the phone, already cursing this mission with a very sour face, he was putting on his typical black suit preparing to leave for the meeting.

Of course, that always came with a black button-down shirt clad over his lean but meaty physique, complementing his broad rounded shoulders and proportionate torso sloping down to a slimmer waist; not to forget his favourite black necktie.

Then to pair it up, he put on his, again, typical black trouser pants that accentuated as always, his long Gucci-model worthy legs. Though they do not incline towards the muscular side, they're pretty fleshy and oh, his thicc behind was definitely ravishing, not that anybody was around to tell him that.

After he was done taking a studious Mister-Perfectionist look in the mirror, pushing all his dark brown silky hair to the back (though a few stray wet-from-the-shower bristles then tumble down to brush his temple) then he put on his black bowler hat and fixing his blazer one last time, he was ready to go.

When he settled down in the chair in the luxurious but serene grey-scale themed cabin of Mr. Lin, he can tell they're already sceptic of the mission themselves. And soon, he comes to know what it's about when they place a picture on the ebony granite desk in front of him along with a brown plastic folder.

Long, slender fingers reaching for the picture, V's asymmetrical-lidded eyes narrow down on the contents in the picture for the slightest second before he slides it down to the table again with an exasperated sigh and adjusting his tie, he's on his feet; already walking to the doors with a lithe gait.

Rejected. He does not want the mission.

He often does that when they're not challenging enough.

For instance, this girl here in this picture.

She looks not more than nineteen with her long, dark hair and skinny, petite physique.

She's got soft features, a small elegant nose, rose-bud pink lips that look like bubblegum-flavoured slightly-melted marshmallows, and her cheeks that resemble nothing less of soft white dumplings with the smoothest buttery texture ever, her beautiful dark eyes do sparkle with some strange innocence but overall, this girl or whatever...

He can kill her within seconds.

No fun.

He has never taken up girls. He takes women. He takes old men. He takes young men. He never takes girls.

He just finds the job boring. They cry, they wail, they make a mess. They're annoying and he doesn't want to hang around them.

Women are a bit more mature, they put up a good fight, not like he has ever needed to use much physical strength on any since one solution-loaded syringe calmly injected within their veins and they're already dying a quiet death.

He keeps it professional and painless.

Sometimes if he feels adventurous, he uses things around them to kill them so to make it more natural. Like helping someone fall off a ladder or a staircase or a tall height and break their neck and die. Sometimes letting someone touch a live electric wire or an active heater so they electrocute to death. He succeeds in making it seem like it was a casual accident.

Nobody investigates and makes it messier.

The men are more fun, he gets to watch them writhe with pain, especially if they're bad men.

He's also gotten assignments before to get rid of kids, but he's not expressed his interests in those matters. He doesn't abduct them either.

Nor does he ever stop Agent JM taking them.

Back to the topic, as V was already ready to step one large black-shoed foot out of the enormous mahogany door, Mr. Lin shouted, "300 thousand. Immediate cash!" and that alone is enough to freeze V in his tracks and make him turn to slowly arch a cynical eyebrow at Lin.

This little girl is worth that much, why?

Not like it's any of his business. He never meddles in his client and his target's affairs.

His job is to either abduct them, smuggle them, loot them or kill them. He never asks why. He only asks when.

And right now, he receives an advance of 150 thousand, along with instructions to kill her within a month's time.

For now, his job was to stalk the girl and see who else she contacts. To find out about them, create their profile and hand over the data to Jung Jae In. After that kill her, and dispose off the body quickest possible.

There was also apparently a pen-drive she owned that Jung Jae In was looking for.

He called them "crucial evidence".

V was told to get rid of all of those. A-S-A-P.

And thus began his job of tailing this nineteen year old girl who would oh-so-casually end his whole well-established career.

Him never knowing he'd actually enjoy it.

Every single second of it.

_____________________________

so, i had a draft. decided to post it :)

100 votes already OMG ilysm thank youu~! >\\<