⁰¹⁸ | wrong ⚠

If V would start a toilet paper company, he'd print Jin's full name on every sheet

If V would start a toilet paper company, he'd print Jin's full name on every sheet. Right in the center.

In big bold fonts.

And distribute it for free all over the world.

Embers of rage flared in V's veins. Surging hotly to his head.

He knew if he stayed longer, the next time he'd have visitors, it would be Jin and Jimin both coming in together. And this time they'd probably be sober so they don't miss any detail they're supposed to catch about V.

Break's over. Time to get back to business.

His dark locks were still damp from the shower as he put on his luxury black Tom Ford suit, then that matching bowler hat on, and here he was.

He laid his silver briefcase down on top of the ebony granite desk, occupying the chair in front of his boss with a mixture of vanity and menacing impatience flickering in his eyes.

"All good, my friend?" Lin asked as he raised his eyebrows without looking up from his laptop.

V plastered a fake, professional smile on his face and exhaled slowly.

"All's well in hell for the devil, isn't it?"

"Is it?" Lin blinked as he looked up and then threw his head back to bark out an obnoxious belly laugh. "I knew you couldn't go long without us my friend, you're a sick, sick creature after all. My favourite beast."

V pretended to listen, mind still on Roa.

He had to get her somewhere safe. He should definitely move now.

His entire base, actually.

He'd like to see how they come find him. He's aware Chief Han is already digging into him. He doesn't exactly know Chief Han, but he knows they're looking for him. Whoever they are. He caught a whiff of it miles away.

This girl Roa... She is making a mess out of his life. This mess that's becoming of his career and his mission, but he can't even help it. The discomfort. And the way it's developing. He's losing control.

Even running an hour this morning didn't soothe him.

And kick boxing for the next hour after that didn't help either.

Kendo was useless. Pardon me, Sensei.

He tried to meditate but he couldn't stop thinking about Roa.