⁰¹⁷ | disaster

Location: Shiroi Hane

"Three suspects."

"Name them."

"Park Seo-kang, Lee Il-soo, Jung Jae-In....

"Personally, Chief, if you don't mind, I have an opinion."

"So do I, Hyunwoo. That you're doing a lameass job-"

"Jung Jae-In--!"

"Hmm?"

"Seen hanging out at clubs, looking suspiciously happy lately."

"Oh." pause.

"That asshole again? What gives you such an opinion?"

"That's where it last traces back to."

"It's been thirteen years, I'm sure he-"

"Possible that he knows you have things up your sleeve to destroy him and he's finally taking action to save his ass."

"He should come suck my dick instead of touching my fucking daughter."

There's a little skeptical chuckle on the other side, almost sounding like a scoff.

"I think he knows what you'd hate more, Chief. And even if he is an Assemblyman now, I doubt his decade old thirst for revenge has been quenched. He must have paid a hefty amount and hired someone highly skilled to dig in and find out all about you. He also knows reaching you is impossible. Someone closer to your heart would be best to shake you. And to find out Roa is your whole world, your enemies have hit a jackpot of revenge–"

Chief had been listening with a thoughtful frown, gnawing on his bottom lip but then he sported a wicked grin suddenly.

"The pissbrains wants to shake me? Uh-huh. Remind him of the time I slid my dick down his throat and he practically shook with submission."

"Urm...o-okay..I will try my best chie-"

"It's a joke."

"HaaahAhaHAuh, I'll- it's...W-We are keeping an eye on all three, but as of now, we will need legal help to station checkpoints at city borders just in case. A phone call from you will do-"

"Any more leads?"

"That's it, Chief."

"Get off my dick then, baby."

"There are three," Chief Han turned to IU, placing his cellphone back onto the table slowly, his face losing all the humour, "any updates from Jungkook?"

IU nodded as she got to her feet, "He'll be here any moment. Said he has leads. And also a gift."

"The only thing that will save his ass," Chief Han muttered to himself as IU left the room.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Namjoon bump at the gates in the compound of Shiroi Hane, Jungkook panting like crazy.

"Hey man, you okay?" Jungkook looks Namjoon up and down, for the man seems like he got his soul sucked out of his nostrils.