Law school

Synopsis:Set in Hankuk University Law School, the series tells the story of students and professors in the law school who come across an unusual case

Synopsis:
Set in Hankuk University Law School, the series tells the story of students and professors in the law school who come across an unusual case. A professor at a prestigious law school and his students get involved in an unprecedented case. A drama about the process of prospective lawyers realizing authenticity, law and justice.[4]

Yang Jong-Hoon (Kim Myung-min) is a former prosecutor-turned-professor at Hankuk University Law School. He is straightforward and tends to unleash biting remarks. Students don't like him because of this and nickname him "Yangcrates." Yang Jong-Hoon does not care what his students think of him and is rather focused on cultivating personnel for the law field who will be able to contribute meaningfully. Professor Kim Eun-Sook (Lee Jung-eun) is his only colleague that he can speak openly with.

Kang Sol (Ryu Hye-young) and Han Joon-Hwi (Kim Bum) are first year law school students. Kang Sol barely got into law school. She comes from a poor family background, being raised by a single mother. At school, she is surrounded by students who are smart and come from wealthy backgrounds and feels insecure and even shameful. Kang Sol slowly learns about the true legal profession. Han Joon-Hwi is an attractive young man with leadership qualities who is at the top among first year law school students.

During a supervised mock trial class, a law school professor is found dead at the school, and Professor Yang is arrested as the main suspect. Kang Sol, Han Joon-Hwi, and other students at Hankuk work together to reveal the truth behind Professor Seo's death and prove Professor Yang's innocence.

Genre:
Legal drama

Main casts:
-Kim Myung-min as Yang Jong-hoon
-Kim Bum as Han Joon-hwi
-Ryu Hye-young as Kang Sol A
-Lee Jung-eun as Kim Eun-sook

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
I love this drama so much EEEEEE ngl it also motivated me to study and learn. Although this drama was confusing since it talks about the law, I found it relieving to see the criminals locked up in jail. This drama talks about so many topics related to real life including abusive relationships. Really love this drama and 100% recommend it. Plus points to Kim bum for being so hot and cute HAHA To add on, I would just like to say that failing in school doesn't mean you're failing in life. Don't give up and find ways to overcome it.

My ratings:
10/10 yes yes yes