Hellbound

(wiki didn't provide a synopsis but it did give a premise of the drama)

Premise:
Hellbound occurs in 2023–27 in South Korea. An otherworldly face called an angel suddenly starts to materialize to deliver prophesies called decrees that condemn certain individuals to Hell at a specific future time, either seconds or years away. Three hulking supernatural monsters appear at almost the exact time to maul and incinerate the person's body in a sort of spectacular show of force called a demonstration. Two organizations in cahoots, the cult-like New Truth Society and the gang-like Arrowhead group, gain power by playing on people's fears.

Of the six episodes of the series, episodes 1–3 focus on a detective investigating the supernatural phenomena, the chairman of the New Truth religious order, and a principled female attorney. Except for the attorney, the core characters change in episodes 4–6, which take place 5 years later and focus on a television producer and his wife who have to struggle with the fact that their newborn baby is bound for Hell.

Genre:
Dark fantasy, Drama thriller

Main casts:
-Yoo Ah-in as Jeong Jin-soo
-Kim Hyun-joo as Min Hye-jin
-Park Jeong-min as Bae Young-jae
-Won Jin-ah as Song So-hyun
-Yang Ik-june as Jin Kyeong-hoon

Episodes:
6

My thoughts:
another masterpiece. absolutely love this drama and their interpretation of how ppl are brought to hell by "angels". it's also quite sad how these ppl are going to hell even though they do not know their sins. still confused how these "angels" come about and why these ppl hv been selected to go to hell, even a newborn. need a season 2 ASAP!! it overpassed squid game and is the most watched netflix series a day after it was released!

My ratings:
10/10