Squid game

Synopsis/overview:Seong Gi-hun, a divorced and indebted chauffeur, is invited to play a series of children's games for a chance at a large cash prize

Synopsis/overview:
Seong Gi-hun, a divorced and indebted chauffeur, is invited to play a series of children's games for a chance at a large cash prize. Accepting the offer, he is taken to an unknown location where he finds himself among 455 other players who are also deeply in debt. The players are made to wear green tracksuits and are kept under watch at all times by masked guards in pink jumpsuits, with the games overseen by the Front Man, who wears a black mask and black uniform. The players soon discover that losing a game results in their death, with each death adding ₩100 million to the potential ₩45.6 billion grand prize. Gi-hun allies with other players, including his childhood friend Cho Sang-woo, to try to survive the physical and psychological twists of the games.

Genre:
Action/Thriller/Survival/Drama

Main casts:
-Lee Jung-jae as Seong Gi-hun
-Park Hae-soo as Cho Sang-woo
-Wi Ha-joon as Hwang Jun-ho
-Jung Ho-yeon as Kang Sae-byeok
-O Yeong-su as Oh Il-nam
-Heo Sung-tae as Jang Deok-su
-Anupam Tripathi as Abdul Ali
-Kim Joo-ryoung as Han Mi-nyeo

Episodes:
9

My thoughts:
HAHA yes yes this is the most well known drama and I really love it. Teaches you that even the closest ppl can betray you and how humans are so selfish even tho they really need the money. In the end, sangwoo realised his mistake and chose to take his own life instead of killing gihun. This drama is a whole other lvl of sad :( Heard that season 2 will be cmg so WEEEE! Also, ik that many are whipped for hajoon but I hope you can recognise his efforts in other dramas too!

My ratings:
10/10 there are many loopholes and plot's pretty simple but overall it's an awesome drama