Rookie cops

Synopsis:Rookie Cops follows the stories of freshmen recruits at the elite Korean National Police University (KNPU), which is said to be one of the most conservative and exclusive campuses in Korea

Synopsis:
Rookie Cops follows the stories of freshmen recruits at the elite Korean National Police University (KNPU), which is said to be one of the most conservative and exclusive campuses in Korea.[9][10] Wi Seung-hyeon (Kang Daniel) is an honors freshman who wants to take after his father. Everything is going according to plan until he encounters Go Eun-gang (Chae Soo-bin). The youth investigation drama depicts the students' dreams, love, challenges, and ambitions.

Genre:
Coming of age, Drama, Procedural, Romance

Main casts:
-Kang Daniel as Wi Seung-hyeon
-Chae Soo-bin as Go Eun-gang
-Lee Shin-young as Kim Tak
-Park Yoo-na as Ki Han-na

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
EEEEEEE ITS AWESOME! the plot, the ppl, the friendship, the couples, i love it all. ok but srsly I didn't know this drama was so devastating😭i don't wanna spoil too much but it's saddd FJDJJD another thing I really wanna emphasise on is their friendship, the loyalty they hv for one another is immaculate and I get so touched whenever I see them tgt. love the character developments and how each one of them gradually open up to one another. also, the plot twists and everything was crazy. i hate the young CEO so much🙄I srsly thought he was a good guy omg don't do drugs ppl. okay but the actor for that character did amazing!!

My ratings:
10/10