Business proposal

Synopsis/plot:Shin Ha-ri (Kim Se-jeong) goes on a blind date in place of her friend, Jin Young-seo (Seol In-ah), whose father had arranged it

Synopsis/plot:
Shin Ha-ri (Kim Se-jeong) goes on a blind date in place of her friend, Jin Young-seo (Seol In-ah), whose father had arranged it. Young-seo had not wanted to attend and asks Ha-ri to go instead with the goal of having Ha-ri 'getting rejected' by her friend's prospective partner. However, the plans go awry when the prospective partner turns out to be Kang Tae-mu (Ahn Hyo-seop), the CEO of the company where Ha-ri works. Tae-mu decides to marry his blind date partner without knowing she is fake Jin Young-seo or that she is his employee, which she tries assiduously to hide. The fake identity (but not her employment status) however is soon exposed after the real Jin Young-seo gets into a parking incident with Cha Sung-hoon (Kim Min-kyu), Tae-mu's secretary, who at that moment was acting as Tae-mu's driver.

After the fake identity is exposed, Tae-mu asks Young-seo to call Ha-ri to meet him immediately, in turn asking her for her real name. Ha-ri, not wanting to let her boss know that she is his employee Shin Ha-ri, says that her name is Shin Geum-hui (similar name to female lead name in the fictional television series that her parents watch) which she uses during fake dating and when meeting with Tae-mu's grandfather. Tae-mu who, like Young-seo, is being pressured, in this case by his grandfather, the Chairman of the group Kang Da-goo (Lee Deok-hwa), to go on blind dates with suitable marriage partners, bullies and bribes Ha-ri into pretending to be his fiancée in exchange for a payment of 800,000 won per date. This is money the cash-strapped Ha-ri desperately needs to bail out her consistently impecunious parents. Tae-mu and Sung-hoon give Ha-ri a fake background and she uses this and her acting skills to make, at least initially, a good impression on the Chairman, but her relationship with Tae-mu starts out frosty and uncomfortable.

Meantime, Young-seo moves out of her father's house to escape his demands to attend blind dates and finds, in a comic moment involving a marauding cockroach, that she is now Sung-hoon's neighbor. While she is attracted to him, he is upset with her for deceiving his boss.

Genre:
Romantic comedy

Main casts:
-Ahn Hyo-seop as Kang Tae-mu
-Kim Se-jeong as Shin Ha-ri
-Kim Min-kyu as Cha Sung-hoon
-Seol In-ah as Jin Young-seo

Episodes:
12

My thoughts:
yup finally got to watch this and it truly deserves the hype. super cute drama which also shows how rich families tend to not accept those from the middle class or lower class cuz yk they're considered poorer?? but finally got to watch the viral scenes and I cldnt stop laughing at all those funny scenes. love literally all the casts🫶🏻also, I find sejeong's character so charming. not only did she portray it well, her character wasn't the very "girly" type. she was able to show her charms through this drama and I'm so happy for her increasing popularity. as usual, hyoseop NVR failed to capture our hearts with his beautiful features and acting skills. needless to say, this drama is worth to watch but I did find the ending slightly disappointing HHAHA still I love it🫰🏻

My ratings:
10/10