Jirisan

Synopsis:Set against the backdrop of towering views of Mount Jiri, it depicts the story of rangers and other employees of the Jirisan National Park who climb through the mysterious and unexplored regions of the mountain, trying to rescue the survi...

Synopsis:
Set against the backdrop of towering views of Mount Jiri, it depicts the story of rangers and other employees of the Jirisan National Park who climb through the mysterious and unexplored regions of the mountain, trying to rescue the survivors and lost trekkers. The drama is centered around a mystery surrounding the mountain's many visitors; those who come to kill, and those who come to end their lives.

Genre:
Mystery, Fantasy, Thriller, Drama

Main casts:
-Jun Ji-hyun as Seo Yi-kang
-Ju Ji-hoon as Kang Hyun-jo

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
yo i honestly like this drama but for some reason, it took me so long to finish💀it has like the best plot twists and different scenarios that comes together to make you suspect a certain character. and omg the drama just had to kill off all those characters and even my favourite😭 jun ji hyun's acting is extraordinary and she's beautiful. however i do feel that they could hv finished up the story a little quicker? like we only found out who the murderer is at like episode 15... ermm the drama has a happy ending but like if you look back at everything that has happened, it's honestly really sad. everybody has gone through so much and it's such a relief to see them be able to go on with life.

My ratings:
9/10