Hospital playlist 1

Premise:Hospital Playlist follows the lives of five doctors in their forties, Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk), Ahn Jeong-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), Kim Jun-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), Yang Seok-hyeong (Kim Dae-myung) and Chae Song-hwa (Jeon Mi-do), working at the Yul...

Premise:
Hospital Playlist follows the lives of five doctors in their forties, Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk), Ahn Jeong-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), Kim Jun-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), Yang Seok-hyeong (Kim Dae-myung) and Chae Song-hwa (Jeon Mi-do), working at the Yulje Medical Centre, who first became friends during medical school. Lee Ik-jun is an assistant professor of general surgery specializing in liver transplants and a single father to his only son Woo-joo (Kim Joon) after getting divorced from his absent wife. His cheerful charisma allows him to connect with both patients and doctors, making him a popular figure in the hospital. A devout Catholic, Ahn Jeong-won is the son of the founder of the hospital and an assistant professor of pediatric surgery, cherished by his patients for his caring and sensible personality. However, seeing his patients suffer causes him distress, so he is secretly planning to become a priest against the wishes of his mother, Jung Ro-sa (Kim Hae-sook). Kim Jun-wan is an associate professor and later head of the cardiothoracic surgery department at Yulje, admired and feared by his subordinates due to his exceptional surgical skills and his cold demeanor. He has known Ik-jun and his family, including his lively sister Ik-sun (Kwak Sun-young), since childhood. Yang Seok-hyeong is an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynaecology perceived as aloof and sometimes detached due to his introverted personality, but he is in reality attentive and understanding toward his patients. He is divorced and has a complicate family history, but deeply cares about his mother. The only woman in the group of friends, Chae Song-hwa is an associate professor of neurosurgery, considered as the perfect doctor by her colleagues and patients alike thanks to her brilliant career, accommodating disposition and bright personality.

Genre:
Medical drama, Romance, Comedy, Slice-of-life

Main casts:
-Jo Jung-suk as Lee Ik-jun
-Yoo Yeon-seok as Ahn Jeong-won/Andrea
-Jung Kyung-ho as Kim Jun-wan
-Kim Dae-myung as Yang Seok-hyeong
-Jeon Mi-do as Chae Song-hwa

Episodes:
12

My opinion:
y'all- I LOVEEE THISSS so much😭i cant believe im watching this only now omg if you haven't watch it yet YOU HV TO RN!! but srsly hospital/medical dramas literally like literally give me so much life🫶🏻they're so wholesome and especially this, their friendship is immaculate. but i think one flaw here is that since there's only one female in their friend group, at least 1 is bound to fall in love with her and it's quite sad to see that they developed feelings romantically cuz yk sometimes i hope that opposite genders can stay good friends. overall they understand each other so well and i need to watch season 2 ASAP super good!!

my ratings:
10/10 !!