Our Beloved summer

Synopsis:A coming-of-age romantic comedy that revolves around Choi Ung (Choi Woo-shik) and Kook Yeon-soo (Kim Da-mi), ex-lovers who broke up with a promise to never meet again

Synopsis:
A coming-of-age romantic comedy that revolves around Choi Ung (Choi Woo-shik) and Kook Yeon-soo (Kim Da-mi), ex-lovers who broke up with a promise to never meet again. As luck would have it, the documentary they filmed ten years ago in high school went viral and they are forced to face the cameras together again by their producer friend. The series depicts their complicated feelings and growth.

This drama shows what love feels like. Instead of discussing practical issues like family conflicts, it tells a story about throb, memory and dream. Romance is revealed in many small, unnoticed acts.

Genre:
Romantic comedy, Drama

Main casts:
-Choi Woo-shik as Choi Ung
-Kim Da-mi as Kook Yeon-soo
-Kim Sung-cheol as Kim Ji-ung
-Roh Jeong-eui as NJ

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
hmmm so I've seen this drama all over my fyp on tiktok and it's such a cute/sweet drama. butttt my fav type of drama genres are actually like action/apocalyptic/comedy etc but this drama is the total opposite. although I enjoyed watching their cute and romantic relationship, I wld hv to admit that it took me a lot of "strength" like mentally to force myself to complete it. cuz yk I'm not used to slow moving dramas. this drama focuses a lot on choi ung and yeon su's relationship and so there's a lot of talking and less action. if you guys are also like me where your favourite genres of drama is more on action, I wldnt recommend this. BUTTTT if you wanna watch it to know more abt the realistic type of relationships plus the struggles that each character faces which is very and extremely realistic andd to watch kim dami and wooshik starring in this drama tgt, go ahead!!

My ratings:
8/10 I don't hate it but it's just really slow moving :)