Broker (movie)

Synopsis:Ha Sang-hyeon is the owner of a hand laundry and volunteers at the nearby church, where his friend Dong-soo works

Synopsis:
Ha Sang-hyeon is the owner of a hand laundry and volunteers at the nearby church, where his friend Dong-soo works. The two run an illegal business together: Sang-hyeon occasionally steals babies from the church's baby box with Dong-soo, who deletes the church's surveillance footage that shows a baby was left there. They sell the babies on the adoption black market. But when a young mother So-young comes back after having abandoned her baby, she discovers them and decides to go with them on a road trip to interview the baby's potential parents. Meanwhile, two detectives, Soo-jin and Lee, are on their trail.

Genre:
Comedy, Crime, Drama

Main casts:
-Song Kang-ho as Ha Sang-hyeon
-Gang Dong-won as Dong-soo
-Bae Doona as Soo-jin
-Lee Ji-eun as Moon So-young
-Lee Joo-young as Detective Lee

Episodes:
1

My thoughts:
to be very honest this is like a masterpiece. even though there were so many moments where I felt like the silence was too long, it secretly conveyed so much more than anyone can hear. you needed to understand the depth of emotions being portrayed by the actors and actresses. made me emotional in so many ways yet it just made me realise the harshness of this world. definitely recommend!

My ratings:
10/10