Vagabond

Synopsis:Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) works as an underrated stuntman, while simultaneously taking care of his orphaned nephew, Cha Hoon (Moon Woo-jin)

Synopsis:
Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) works as an underrated stuntman, while simultaneously taking care of his orphaned nephew, Cha Hoon (Moon Woo-jin). Although they have a fairly loving relationship, Hoon argues with his uncle before he leaves to go on a field trip to Morocco. Just before the plane takes off, Hoon sends a video of himself encouraging Dal-gun to continue following his dream to become a master in Taekwondo.

At a drama set Dal-gun watches a report of a plane crash that killed over 200 civilians due to structural failure. He is completely shocked when he realizes that it is the exact same plane his nephew had taken to Morocco. With his world now turned upside down, Dal-gun travels to Morocco to attend the funeral for all the victims of the plane crash, grieving for the loss of his nephew.

Dal-gun is about to return home, when he recognizes a supposedly dead passenger from the video his nephew had recorded. He manages to confront the man and slowly begins to realize that the plane crash was not caused by a malfunction. However, any evidence he finds is mysteriously erased and his life is threatened whenever he tries to prove to others that the plane crash was not an accident.

As the situation grows more complex, he is forced to become partners with Go Hae-ri (Bae Suzy), a covert operative for the National Intelligence Service striving for a promotion. Determined to find out the truth behind the accident, Dal-gun and Hae-ri embark on an investigation that leads them deeper and deeper into a tangled web of corruption.

Genre:
Spy, Crime, Action, Thriller, Romance

Main casts:
-Lee Seung-gi as Cha Dal-gun
-Bae Suzy as Go Hae-ri
-Shin Sung-rok as Gi Tae-ung

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
omg omg y'all this is the type of action drama I'm looking for😭😭it's so gooooooood but like idk wht happened in the end cuz i thought she's still under NIS but idk how she end up being a lobbyist so like I'm quite confused but still omg it's so good. there are so many different genres in this drama which i personally enjoy so much. i hv cried, smiled, laughed and my heart has pounded like crazy because of the action scenes istg it's literally one of the best😭 I NEED SEASON 2!! also, this drama makes your mind go all over the place..like the amount of plot twists there are and  finding out that the person you thought was the good guy was actually the bad guy like omg biggest betrayal in kdrama world🥲 but yes it's good!!!!

My ratings:
10/10😎