Why her

Synopsis:Oh Soo-jae (Seo Hyun-jin) is a talented lawyer and the youngest partner at TK Law Firm, the best law firm in South Korea

Synopsis:
Oh Soo-jae (Seo Hyun-jin) is a talented lawyer and the youngest partner at TK Law Firm, the best law firm in South Korea. Oh Soo-jae is driven by her desire to win cases and also her self-righteous principles. She has lived her life to achieve success, but she gets involved in an unexpected case and she gets demoted to work as an adjunct professor at Seojung University law school. At the law school, Oh Soo-jae meets Gong Chan (Hwang In-youp). He is a student there. Gong Chan has experienced a painful past, but he still has a warm heart. He falls in love with Oh Soo-jae and he would do anything to protect her. Meanwhile, Choi Tae-kook (Heo Jun-ho) is the chairman of TK Law Firm. He would do anything to satisfy his desires, even if it's illegal or immoral.

Genre:
Mystery, Melodrama, Legal, Romance

Main casts:
-Seo Hyun-jin as Oh Soo-jae
-Hwang In-youp as Gong Chan / Kim Dong-gu
-Huh Joon-ho as Choi Tae-kook
-Bae In-hyuk as Choi Yoon-sang

Episodes:
16

My thoughts:
wowww yay finished another awesome drama.
personally since this isn't an action drama I did find some parts slow but because this drama got to the point pretty quickly ig it isn't that bad :) honestly was pretty shocked to hear that some actually don't enjoy this cuz I enjoyed it well. honestly not much plot twists but there was a major incident that actually caught me off guard. but other than that I really feel bad for oh soo jae as her life has been really tough 😭 but ok we all need a gong chan in our lives cuz he literally nvr left her side and i just love him so much for that like omg. love this drama and love soo jae's girl boss energy and ofc love the little group of students that stayed till the end!

My ratings:
9.5/10 idk i did hv to speed up some parts in the drama but hey it's good