One ordinary day

Synopsis:A college student named Kim Hyun-soo takes his father's cab out for the night

Synopsis:
A college student named Kim Hyun-soo takes his father's cab out for the night. At a traffic light, a young woman gets into the cab. Despite telling her he does not take passengers, she insists on going to the beach. While there, she offers Hyun-soo LSD, which he accepts. The pair go back to her house, and after sleeping together, he awakes downstairs in a couch, seeing a knife on the table which they had a drink together. He goes upstairs to find the girl dead, with a stab wound in her back. He is accused of murder after a drunken and drug-filled night out, though is unable to remember committing the crime. The story delves into the criminal justice system through the story of two men who are embroiled in the murder of a young woman.

Genre:
Crime, Thriller, Legal

Main casts:
-Kim Soo-hyun as Kim Hyun-soo
-Cha Seung-won as Shin Joong-han
-Kim Sung-kyu as Do Ji-tae

Episodes:
8

My thoughts:
such a wonderfully made drama. however I do feel like they cld hv made the ending slightly better cuz it felt too rushed. kim soo hyun definitely and of course does not disappoint. he isn't the highest pain actor for no reason. his ability to showcase different emotions and truly empathising with his character. i feel so bad for him cuz his life just got destroyed aft being involved with the girl. ok but ngl i rlly love his change of character, when he had to change himself to survive in jail. there are some sensitive topics and slight nudity so pls watch with caution. highly recommended!!

My ratings:
10/10