Move to heaven

Synopsis:Move to Heaven is inspired by the essay "Things Left Behind" by Kim Sae-byul, a former "trauma cleaner"

Synopsis:
Move to Heaven is inspired by the essay "Things Left Behind" by Kim Sae-byul, a former "trauma cleaner". Geu-ru (Tang Joon-sang), who has Asperger syndrome, and his ex-convict uncle Sang-gu (Lee Je-hoon) meet for the first time after the sudden death of Geu-ru's father. Entrusted as Geu-ru's guardian, Sang-gu joins his nephew to help run the family trauma cleaning company "Move to Heaven", where in the course of business they uncover untold stories about the deceased while Sang-gu tries to deal with his painful past with Geu-ru's father as well as the traumatic incident that landed him in jail.

Genre:
Drama

Main casts:
-Lee Je-hoon as Cho Sang-gu
-Tang Joon-sang as Han Geu-ru

Episodes:
10

My thoughts:
y'all this drama made me bawl my eyes out omg. the storyline is so wonderfully planned and the actors did so well😭😭it's not confusing to watch at all and it's really smooth going. love how the uncle started to change after taking care of geu ru and even started to protect him. and since they're trauma cleaners, it really brings about a new perspective on other people's life. some of the deceased has gone through so much in life and you just realy feel bad for them yk?? the only thing I hate abt this drama is that it's too short fjdjdjs I need more of this drama :'( beware tho, this drama is really really sad.

My ratings:
10/10 y'all need to watch this asap