Shan He Tu / INTO1

Another morning of work for a dance rehearsal.

I got up with a wonderful morning shining through my window so happy seeing that the sun has risen to a warm and clear blue sky. Another day to get tired and sweat from all the practice that we'll be doing today and I'll get to see and be with that someone again.

A smile painted as he looks at the clear blue sky. On the other side, someone has gotten up so early that it's not the usual thing. He usually gets up a bit later that the rest but today is totally different he woke up opening his eyes and having a full energy.

What a nice night it is. I hope that I could always see those smiles every time we're together it so warms up my heart. Better get ready and to see you again.

Both of them got up and readied themselves, seeing them is like seeing two children being excited that they'll be seeing their crushes in school. Such an adorable scene to see. They haven't seen each other since they are separated by the wall from the two dorms they are living in.

Both of their dorm mates are noticing the gestures of each one of them that is not the usual thing that they do.

"Morning!" Patrick smiling widely to Bo Yuan.

"Good morning Patrick." Smiles back.

"You got ready so early, what wind has blown to you for you to be early?" Bo Yuan being curious.

"Hmmm, nothing I just felt to be ready this early."

Jia Yuan walking down the stairs saw Patrick being dressed for their work today.

"Am I still dreaming? Am I seeing that Patrick is dressed for work?" Jia Yuan also teasing Patrick.

Patrick just noticed him when Jia Yuan put its hands to his shoulder.

"What seems to be the unusual thing about me being dressed and being ready this early?"

Patrick looked at Jia Yuan with an eyebrow raised with a smirk. These two like to tease or bicker to each other. Jia Yuan crossed his arms in his chest.

"Well, Patrick. It kind not the usual thing since you got a bit later than us, so it's only right to be curious. Hmmm, the only thing that this will occur if THAT someone did made you happy or should I say SO HAPPY, am I right?" 

Jia Yuan looked teasingly to Patrick but Patrick avoided its eye-contact and returned its gazed to his food.

"Hmmmm, No you're not right. I really just felt to prepare early that's all" Patrick smiled with a bit of sweat to his forehead.

"Hmmm. As you say so." 

Jia Yuan just let it go and shrugged his shoulders but deep inside his thoughts he feels something between them.