Denial feelings

(CTTO for the pictures and/or videos)

Last day of the rehearsal and day of performance..

Some of the members are getting ready for the later night's performance. Everyone packing there needed things in their own bags. But there are two people who had woken up a bit late since they hardly get enough sleep since they had individual things bothering their heads.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Patrick.."

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Patrick , are you done?"

"Yes I am ready. I am just putting my things in my bag." Patrick shouted to the person outside his room.

"Okay, just be quick. Will be waiting at the lobby." Bo Yuan said

"Copy, Big brother Bo Yuan."

Patrick is in a hurry getting all his things in his bag. Thinking a little bit more if all of his things are in his bag. He snapped his bag to him and went out of his room; he didn't notice that there's someone waiting for him.

As Patrick turned to walk this person talked to him that made him startled.

"Hey, you woke up late again?"

"Ahhh.(Holds on to his chest) Don't scare me like that."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Patrick looked at him and smiled.

"It's fine. You know that I am easily scared. No need to say sorry Dan. By the way, why are you still here?"

Daniel who is looking at him smiles

"I am waiting for you.... Isn't it obvious?"

Patrick didn't expect Daniel's answer but he felt something but it faded when he heard the last part of his sentence.

Patrick's thought;

Why are you expecting something Patrick? When you know for a fact that he looks at you as a little brother nothing more. Stop expecting too much.. You will just be hurt. Stop it!