Wish to have this day to be with you. (cont.)

(CTTO of the pic/s and video/s used. Listen to the song while reading gives added feels. ☺)

"Hey, what are you doing?" Daniel asked

"I didn't say that you can't come here. I am just curious."

Patrick opens his room door wide and pulls Daniel inside since he is still holding Daniel's wrist. Patrick then let go of his grip then went back to fixing his things into his bag.

Daniel is looking at Patrick while fixing his things and he notices that Patrick is putting a few clothes in his bag.

"Hey, Patrick."

"Hmm.?" Patrick answers without even looking at Daniel.

"Why are you putting a lot of clothes in your bag?"

"I have another schedule to do and it will take a few days so... yeah..."

Patrick is already done fixing his things then he turns to look at Daniel. Saw Daniel's reaction.

"Hey, What's with the face?"

"Huh? Ahm.. it's nothing.."

"Hey, is there any problem? You know you can tell it to me." Patrick then smiles. Daniel was just looking at Patrick But thoughts running to his mind.

Why does it need to be like this? Why the more I try to make a move for us to be together or just to be with you just for a day but this? I know this is our job but I wished that we could just be like we were during camp where I can just go to you and you are there for me. We can spend the whole day together talking, practicing and being happy with each other's company. How I wish we could bring that back again...

He was woken up from his daze when Patrick nudged him gently. And looked at him with a worried look.

"Hey Daniel, Are you alright?"

"Ah... Yeah I am fine..." Daniel saw the reaction that Patrick has.

"Hey, why are you almost going to cry?"

"Well If you only responded earlier I wouldn't feel like this."

"Huh? I am just here, alive and breathing." Then Patrick slaps Daniel's arm

"Yeah you are here but... you are like lifeless standing there not even responding to my call. I am calling your name like a dozen times."

Daniel saw how Patrick got worried when he got deep into his thoughts.

"Hey I am sorry I didn't mean to make you worried. I was just caught deep in my thoughts."