Wish to have this day to be with you (last)

"Bo Yuan ge, they really look good together.." AK whispered to Bo Yuan. Bo Yuan just nodded while smiling.

"They look really in love with each other.." Nine whispered to Liu Yu which made him startled and look at Nine through his eyes and smiled admiringly then back to Daniel and Patrick.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jia Yuan suddenly screamed which made all of his brothers look at him shocked.

"Hey, Jia Yuan, what happened?" AK asked Followed by Lin Mo

"Yes, What happened to you?"

"Are you alright?" Liu Yu and Bo Yuan asked in unison.

"I am bitten by soooo........ many ants now....." Jia Yuan said that both of the leaders checked on the floor if there were really ants and went with the rest.. but only Nine understood what Jia Yuan was trying to say so he couldn't contain his laughter.

"Hahahahaha you got them there." Nine winked at Jia Yuan while laughing. Jia Yuan just showed his irritated look.

"Hey Nine, why are you laughing?" Liu Yu asked, which made the others look at Nine due to the confusion.

"Hehehe... Wait, I need to contain myself... hehehe.."

"Well there really are no ants. it is only an expression that I taught him." Nine said, still smiling thinking what Jia Yuan said.

"Huh??" all having a confused look.

"Well he only said it to break the ice, since there are TWO PEOPLE that are really looking sweetly to each other.." Nine looked at Daniel and Patrick that made Patrick cheeks crimson red and Daniel just smiled while scratching his nape. With the reaction of the two they all laughed since they saw how red both of them are.

After the breakfast talks they had they started to prepare to get going to their company's Dance/Music studio to practice. The day came to its end and everyone is so exhausted with dance and singing practices that they're doing, for the release of their upcoming songs and to present their songs included in their first album. 

====================================================

A/N:

I am sorry for the short update. I will make up with the days I am gone..

Stay safe everyone and take care always.. love you  all to the readers of my story..

Keep Smiling and remember That someone is always there to listen.