Chou Didi

Daniel and Mika are walking back to their practice room since they went out to grab some drinks on the way back. Daniel tripped himself but didn't fell.

"Hey, Daniel what happened to you?"

Daniel being confused why he sudden got tripped. He then looked to Mika.

"I.. I don't know man. Maybe just got too tired with all the practices we done." He just scratched the back of his head but he thought of someone when he got tripped and said to himself that he will talk to that person.

They bought went in to the room. Daniel was looking to that person that he was thinking of since the time he got tripped. Daniel saw that it was talking to Xiao Jiu. Daniel went first together with Mika to Santa and Riki and gave them the drinks that they bought.

"Hey Santa, Riki. There's something that happen to this cool guy here on our way back."

Mika then encircles his arm to the neck of Daniel and pulled him near. Santa and Riki got curious to what happened so they looked at Daniel.

"Keyu what happened? Better tell or else?"

Keyu who is still thinking of the person that Xiao Jiu is talking to didn't heard what Santa said so Santa went to his side and poke him.

"HEY! HEY! What was that for?" Daniel giggled.

"I am asking what happened and you being out of focused and didn't heard us."

Santa looked to the direction of where is Daniel looking since he is out of focus to what they are talking about. When Santa saw who Daniel is looking at he knew the reason why. Santa nudge Daniel's shoulder and whispers.

"Hey Daniel, if you want to go and talk to him go ahead we're good here."

Daniel being shy acted that he doesn't know what Santa is talking about.

"Huh? What do you mean? I am just thinking of something not looking to someone." Daniel looked away to Santa.

"Okay but don't deny it Keyu. I know that you are looking at Patrick."

Daniel looked again to Santa being confused.

"Why did I know it?" Daniel nodded a little.

"Well, I noticed it all the time whenever you are like in clouds or out of focus. I looked to the same direction you're looking at every time you're like that."

"And it always ends up with Patrick." 

Santa looks at Daniel, Daniel then looked up but instead of looking at Santa he put his gazed to the person they are talking about. Santa noticed it and smiles for he knows that there is something between the two.