When Eyes Meet

"Hey guys wait up!"

"Yeah, what is it Keyu?"

"I think I know that person sitting on the couch and I think he has fallen asleep."

Nine, Liu Yu and Mika looked at where Daniel was looking at. And Nine and Liu Yu knew it was but Mika doesn't have a clue.

"Okay, go check who it was. Maybe it was one of our members we'll tell to wait a bit longer."

Daniel nodded then walked towards the person on the couch. When he got closer, he immediately recognized who it was just by seeing its hands. He slowly crouches and slowly taps the person.

"Ay, wake up.. we need to go now."

Patrick moved and slowly opened his eyes and when he opened it their eyes met. They felt that the world stops spinning and time stops moving.

Daniel's thought;

Why does it feel that everything is beautiful just by looking into your eyes? And why does it feel that everything is good just by seeing your smile? What is this that I am feeling?

Patrick's thought;

Why do you have such an effect on me? You are like a drug that makes me intoxicated. Just the gestures, actions and things you say give shivers down my spine. What is this that I am feeling?

"Hey Patrick! Keyu! Let's go."

They were awakened through their thoughts when Bo Yuan called them.

"Yeah, we're coming."

"Let's go?" Daniel reached out his hand to Patrick that Patrick gladly took.

"Yes Let's go."

They let go of their hands when they're almost near the door and one of them went out first and followed by the other. They both went in the same car with Bo Yuan and Mika.

"Hey Daniel! Why did it take you so long? Is Patrick hard to wake up?" Mika giggled.

Daniel and Patrick looked at each other.

"No, I'm not."

Daniel smiled since he knew that Patrick is a bit of a heavy sleeper when he is tired.

"Hey Daniel, Tell me something." Patrick looked at Daniel with a help-me look.

"No, we went back to the practice room since I forgot something."

"Hmmm.. Okay." Mika then smiled teasingly at Daniel. Daniel just smirks to Mika.

The way to their hotel just went silent. Due to the tiredness of the whole day rehearsal. 

When everyone has drifted to dreamland, their two people left tossing and turning on their own bed having difficulty in drifting to dreamland.

Why is life so difficult? Even Love is even more difficult. I've said it many times that "I don't want to live a normal life" but why is this so complicated. The feeling that I am feeling right now gives me a lot of complicated emotions I couldn't explain. Waaahh!!!! (shouts in his pillow) Why? Why? *SIGHS*

Why are you giving me such a headache in thinking of what this feeling could be? And if I determine this feeling will it be reciprocated? Or do I just end up being torn apart and being hurt?

Different room..

Why are you always in my mind? Why did I feel my heart skip a beat whenever I get close and be in wonderland when I look straight into your eyes? I... I don't really know this feeling I'm feeling right now towards you. The only thing that I know is that I am happy whenever I see you and warms my heart whenever we are together. The joy that my heart is feeling towards you is new to me.

I don't know if I am the only one feeling this? Or are you feeling this too? I wanted to know... but.... I am scared that what if I asked you and you don't feel the same feeling as I do. I am scared that you might distance yourself to me , which is something that I don't want. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!(Screams to his pillow) Why is life so complicated and especially loving someone?

Little did two people know that there are people who also think of them on what would be the outcome if these two will confess. Two specific people agreed and decided that they will support these two denying people about their feelings on the move that they will make but will give opinions and advice to make everything at peace.

=========================================================================

A/N:

Will the feelings of these two people will blossom in a different way or will stay as what it is for the sake of everybody?

Hello to my dear readers. I hope that all are safe especially to the places being affected by the thunderstorms.  Please be safe and if you don't need to go out please just stay at home.

Reminder:

That all the stories I am creating are all made up stories coming from my imaginative mind and all of these stories or upcoming stories. These stories doesn't PERTAIN the REAL-LIFE activities of the members OUT-OF-CAM.

This book is created not to DISRESPECT any person most especially the characters in this book. All the back stories or BEHIND THE SCENES are all FRAGMENTS of my imagination please DON'T TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL I made this for my fellow Insider fans who SHIPS/CP them IF YOUR NOT into their SHIP/CP please give respect and DO NOT PROCEED in reading this.

If by chance that you have stumbled upon to these stories and you are not a fan of the pair that was made please SKIP the story itself. Thank you

THIS IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.