Wish to have this day to be with you (cont.)

Bo Yuan, Nine and Liu Yu got confused so they looked at each other then back to Daniel and last to Patrick.

"...the thing is.... What you are thinking of Bo Yuan ge, Liu Yu ge and Xiao Jiu ge is not what you are thinking though."

"HUH???" Both Bo Yuan, Liu Yu and Nine said in unison.

"What do you mean?" Nine asked.

"Daniel and I are not together."

"You mean..." Liu Yu was confused.

Daniel and Patrick nodded to answer the question then both of them smiled.

"Then what are the things that we have just heard earlier.." Bo Yuan then asked.

"We guess that you only heard the latter part of our conversation." Daniel and Patrick giggled at what their older brothers' thoughts were.

"Then you are not really together???" Liu Yu asked in confirmation

"We are not..." Patrick said in a low voice.

"YET.." Daniel said then looked at Patrick. Patrick was surprised but got shy more so he lowered his head.

Bo Yuan, Liu Yu were in awe but Nine was just smiling widely. Bo Yuan and Liu Yu just woken from the shock when Daniel and Patrick went near them and tapped their shoulder.

"Xiao Yu?" Daniel calls

"Yuan ge? You okay?" Patrick asked with a worried look.

"Ah yes. yes. yes." Bo yuan and Liu Yu said in unison.

"We just... really thought that you two are already together," Bo Yuan said.

Daniel and Patrick are smiling while listening to their gege. But felt a bit sad since their geges are just concerned to them, especially to Patrick since he is the youngest in the group.

"Bo Yuan ge, Liu Yu ge and Xiao Jiu ge." Patrick called them.

"Hmmm.."

"Yes PaiPai."

"We know that you are all concerned with the possibilities/consequences that would happen, if the fans know about the true relationship that I and Daniel have (Pai looked at Daniel and squeezed his hand) we know that it may end the career that we had just been trying to build and it will give a huge impact with the group." Patrick lowered his head, his actions didn't go unnoticed to Daniel. He noticed the worriness that Patrick is showing through his eyes.

"And you don't need to worry because we know the limitations, the rules and how the industry here goes and besides we are not together... YET.." Daniel smiled and scratched the back of his head and smiled at Patrick. Patrick returned the smile.

"Well since it is already clarified. Let's go now and eat. We still have a long way to go on our journey." Liu Yu said.

"Let's go. We'll be late." Bo Yuan and put his arms around Daniel and Patrick's shoulders.

They start their day, usually eating breakfast together as much as possible and have little talks checking how everyone is, talking about music, songs, some upcoming activities they'll have and just random things. While everyone is busy talking and chatting, the two are having such interaction through their glances to each other.

Patrick's thought...

So happy to have you with me through this new journey that I am trying to walk pass. Though a lot of hardships, troubles, obstacles and challenges will come to stop us but I know that as long as we are there for each other no walls could stop us in getting through. I know that we don't have the label that we can call but time will come and the label will be there with us. and promises are said to be broken but for us those promises may be broken but as long as we hold on to our own understanding everything will be alright. I am just so happy to be with you..

Daniel's thought..

Being with you is one of the best decisions I have made and staying with you will be for a lifetime be the greatest happiness I got from Heavens above. I will do the best that I can to protect you and for you to feel safe at all times whether we are apart I won't let you feel alone. I will always be here with you. I don't need any label for us to act on the feeling that we have for each other. I am for a lifetime, feeling the joy just being with you.

Daniel and Patrick were smiling to each other and since they have their own world they didn't notice that their brothers were just looking at them with admiration and happiness shown through the upward curve of their lips.

======================================================

A/N:

Hello to all readers. I hope the super late update could make up the days I am gone.

I am really sorry for the delays.. Hope you would still enjoy reading my stories.

Keep safe to everyone.