Secret Feelings unfold

"Ahm.. Xiao Jiu... It is just... Ahm.. How will I say it?"

Nine giggled little and taps Patrick's shoulder.

"Patrick it is fine. Go ahead tell it to me."

"*DEEP BREATH* Okay. I am feeling something different to someone."

"Okay? Then what is the thing bothering you about it?"

"Well... That someone.... isn't just someone.."

"Hmmm.." Nine is smiling while hearing what Patrick is saying since he already has an idea who that person is.

"And that person... he is an artist too.." Patrick still looking down, fidgeting his phone.

"Okay.. Is that person has cool looks?" Nine ask while looking at Patrick's response.

"Yes"

"Is this artist really good in singing and especially in dancing?"

"Yeah, He is really good in it."

Nine is smiling widely seeing Patrick is telling him indirectly that it was what he think is. So he continues in asking.

"Is this person has height?"

"Yes, he is taller than me."

"Is this person treats you special than the others?"

Since Patrick is to indulge in thinking of that person, he is indirectly describing who it was and just nodded.

"Is this person? Is his name Zhou Keyu?"

When Patrick heard the name of Daniel he was like poured with an icy cold water that he got awaken from the thought he has. Then he looked at Nine immediately. He saw that Nine is smiling widely to him.

"Xiao Jiu.. How? How'd you know?" while smiling Xiao Jiu is moving his shoulders up and down.

"Well, It was obvious."

"Huh? How it is obvious weren't even acting differently."

"For you and Keyu's eyes, you don't feel that you are not doing any different things.. But for us we are noticing something is different."

Nine is still seeing Patrick being so confused and curious on how he and the other members noticed that there's something different. So he continued.

"Well, I know that you are still confused and curious how'd we say that both of you act differently. It because it shows every time you are two together especially when there's no one's watching or no cameras pointing at us."

Patrick is like realizing the things that he and Daniel does when they are together. Nine saw the reaction of Patrick.

"And do you remember the time that we shoot the are you a werewolf segment in the camp?"

"Hmmm. Yes I do remember it. Why?"

"Well, I am noticing that there's really something between you two but I just thought to myself that its nothing. But Caelan and Santa talked to me."

"What have you talked about with them?"

"Same thing as to what I am thinking that time. That there's something between you two that even them couldn't determine what it is specifically."

Patrick shyly looked at Nine. Nine knew that kind of look from Patrick. He knew that Patrick is having still doubts if he will say it or not.

"Patrick I know that its difficult and you're not ready to talk about it yet. But also remember that I'm here to listen to you. Once you're ready you can always come to me."

Nine smiled sweetly to Patrick and lightly grip Patrick's shoulder. Patrick knew that Nine will surely understand him not saying the things that he has in his mind yet.

"Thank you and sorry Xiao Jiu."

"Patrick you don't need to say sorry cause I understand and I don't want you to feel that you needed to tell it right away. And remember that whatever it is don't mind what other people say but for now be careful since you know what industry we are in and in what place we are now."

Patrick just nodded in agreement to what Nine said.

"Okay so cheer up and don't think of it too much on what we have talked about. I'm happy for you seeing you happy." 

=====================================================

A/N:

Hello! Hope everyone are doing fine and are safe.

I do want to apologize for I am unable to update more often lately. Been busy to a lot of things. I hope that you would like this new chapter.

Have you seen the KePat moments from the latest Vlog of INTO1? It was so priceless and their smiles are so genuine and you will feel the fondness and love they had. I just hope that this won't be their last vlog still looking forward for a lot from them behind the scenes.

Reminder:

If you have any comments or like insights about the book feel free but please no HARSH, RUDE comments. (negative criticism is fine but having DISRESPECTFUL, HARSH, RUDE and SOME PROFANED comments are beyond your rights)

That all the stories I am creating are all made up stories coming from my imaginative mind and all of these stories or upcoming stories. These stories doesn't PERTAIN the REAL-LIFE activities of the members OUT-OF-CAM.

This book is created not to DISRESPECT any person most especially the characters in this book. All the back stories or BEHIND THE SCENES are all FRAGMENTS of my imagination please DON'T TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL I made this for my fellow Insider fans who SHIPS/CP them IF YOUR NOT into their SHIP/CP please give respect and DO NOT PROCEED in reading this.

If by chance that you bump into these stories and you are not a fan of the pair that was made please SKIP the story itself.

THIS IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.