Wish to have this day to be with you (cont.)

Daniel and Patrick are just looking happily at each other when someone fakes a cough that made them let go of their hands that were holding to each other.

"You don't need to hide those."

Daniel and Patrick got shy and acted like nothing happened.

"Ahm? What do you mean Bo Yuan ge?"Bo Yuan smiled to them

"We or the others know what you are both feeling towards each other."

"Yes, that's so true." Then Nine suddenly appeared smiling with Liu Yu.

Daniel scratched the back of his head and Patrick is already getting crimson red cheeks.. Nine went beside Patrick and put his arms on Patrick's shoulders.

"You don't need to hide whatever the two of you are feeling because for us, your brothers know and felt it already since the camp days."

"We are happy seeing you both happy but..." Liu Yu cut off what he was saying and hold onto Daniel and Patrick's hands.

"You know that the industry that we are into right now wouldn't understand the situation and whatever relationships we have.. And we all know that we have just started our journey being idols so as much as we want to express ourselves to the world we can not because it might cause us a lot of problems."

Daniel and Patrick nodded in agreement to what Liu Yu was saying.

"I agree with Liu Yu. We are happy seeing you two happy but also we need to think about the future that we are having for us, for our group.. but I hope that you two won't misunderstand us. That we are only thinking of our group and being selfish. No, we are brothers here. We've been through a lot individually and even inside the camp we only have each other to be our strengths."

Bo Yuan tapped both shoulders of Daniel and Patrick. Daniel and Patrick nod again as an answer to what their leaders are saying.

"You don't need to worry, Bo Yuan ge and Liu Yu ge. For we understand the situation we all have and I'm thankful for having such understanding, loving and caring brothers." Daniel said. Patrick then talked.

"I am also grateful to have you all as my brothers. besides Xiao Jiu (Xiao Jiu acting as wiping his tears) you are all additional older brothers. But...." Patrick cuts off what he is saying and looks at Daniel. Daniel also understood what Patrick was going to say.

==============================================================

A/N:

Sorry for the short update. I am been going through a lot of sh** in life these past few days and getting worst. but still trying to fight for it.

To all my fellow countrymen and neighboring country ( Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Myanmar) Please be safe and be vigilant whenever you go outside be on the look out and alert with your surroundings. for there is a news confirmed that POSSIBLE terror attacks may happen but hopefully and praying that it won't..

Please be safe everyone..