Care for Each Other

CTTO of the videos and picture/s used

Time of performance

The boys are a bit nervous on how it will be, but they know as long as they give their best and show what they had worked on for how many days and as long as they bring smiles and happiness to everyone's watching, especially their fans it is a great reward for them. As the other members are busy fixing their lapels there's one who is still very nervous about the performance that they will do.

"Patrick!"

"Patrick!"

The person calling him taps him to his shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Daniel, I'm fine. By the way, is there something that you're going to say?"

"Nothing, I am just checking if you are good. I noticed earlier that you are not at peace. Something is bothering you?"

"Huh? Nothing. I am just kind of nervous. That's all."

Daniel looked at Patrick for he was not convinced with what Patrick said to him.

"Are you sure? You know that you can always tell it to me."

Patrick nodded and looked at Daniel.

"Yes I am. Don't worry much, I am fine and just a bit nervous." Patrick smiled at Daniel.

"Okay as you say so."

"By the way, the others said thanks for the food you bought the last time."

"Oh, that's nothing. And besides we needed to eat before doing practice for us to have energy."

Daniel and Patrick are just talking at a corner and some of the members are noticing how the two are acting towards each other.

"Hey, Liu Yu. Have you noticed anything lately about Keyu?" Bo Yuan asked

"Huh? What do you mean Yuan ge?"

"Look at those two." Then Bo Yuan gestured slightly, swayed his head towards the direction where Daniel and Patrick were.

Liu Yu saw Daniel and Patrick at a corner smiling and laughing in their own world. He then looked back at Bo Yuan.

"Well, seeing them is really different but aren't they like that since the camp? Like they are inseparable."

"Yes they have been like that since our camp days but lately it seems that there is something more than what they had during the camp... And honestly, Xiao Yu, it seems they are falling for each other. Don't you think so?" Bo Yuan did look at Liu Yu with a questioning look.

Liu Yu looked at Bo Yuan with the same reaction then looked at Daniel and Patrick, and saw how touchy they are to each other. When Liu Yu was about to say something the director called them to get ready for the stage. 

The performance was another success despite that it is their group song that they've performed they still gave their all. So everyone gathered in the dressing room for them to change their outfits and went back to their hotel. 

==============================================================

A/N:

Hello dear readers. I apologize if I had delays in updating. But still want to thank you all for liking this story.

I hope you had seen the 1st vlog of our dear baby PaiPai. He is so adorable and so sweet. Really hoping that he would do it on a regular basis just like his Bo Yuan ge. Hope to see more of vlog.

Hope that everyone is safe. Stay safe and be happy always. Love you all...

Reminder:

That all the stories I am creating are all made up stories coming from my imaginative mind and all of these stories or upcoming stories. These stories doesn't PERTAIN the REAL-LIFE activities of the members OUT-OF-CAM.

This book is created not to DISRESPECT any person most especially the characters in this book. All the back stories or BEHIND THE SCENES are all FRAGMENTS of my imagination please DON'T TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL I made this for my fellow Insider fans who SHIPS/CP them IF YOUR NOT into their SHIP/CP please give respect and DO NOT PROCEED in reading this.

If by chance that you have stumbled upon to these stories and you are not a fan of the pair that was made please SKIP the story itself. Thank you

THIS IS INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

The Journey to the universe ( with Thai trans Chapters)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें