Feelings Hidden Within.

Patrick didn't stay in the company studio that long he just recorded his part and once done he immediately went to his other individual schedule. He will be doing some photoshoot that is scheduled for him to stay in the location for almost 2 days. Doing the things he dreamt of is starting to come at every step of his journey, adding the people that he is with, the brothers that he loves and in return loves him, cares for him and treats him like the baby of their family. 

For him he didn't want to call their group just 'Group' but 'Family' he found the feeling of being at home though he misses his mom and dad so much still the longingness of being at home is relieved because of his brothers that teaches him and guides him whenever needed.

This is a very very tiring day... How are my brothers now? I wish I could go and practice with them but I need to finish this work I got. Once I go back I will make it up with them and try to memorize the steps right away. Hmmmm.. I will buy some things here that I could bring back home.

"Pai, let's go! Another set to go."

"Okay, jie jie."

"Jie jie.."

"Hmmm?"

"Can we buy some things or specialty foods before we go home?"

"Sure. If you want I could check what you want then buy it."

"It's fine jiejie I'll go with you later. I want to buy some for my brothers because I've been away from them." Patrick smiles brightly at his personal staff. His personal staff just nodded and guided him for the last shoot he'll be doing.

Everything went well and Patrick was so happy that his shoot finished earlier than expected. He bowed down and said his thanks and encouragement. Patrick and his Personal staff went to different stores to buy some things that he will bring back home for his brothers and for his chou gege. 

Patrick arrived at their dorm safely and his brothers were not yet there so he went directly to his room and put down his things and the stuff that he bought for his brothers he changed his clothes to his PJs. When he's changing his stomach growled and Patrick remembered that he hadn't eaten anything yet, since they left to the shoot location.

I think I need to grab something to eat. I hope there is some food that will just be reheating. I don't feel like cooking anymore since I am very very tired. I hope that Bo Yuan ge has some of his cooked food stored in the fridge. I am so dead hungry.

As Patrick was checking the fridge he didn't notice that there was someone looking at him dearly and was smiling while looking at Patrick who was busy rummaging the fridge for food he could eat. As Patrick turned and closed the fridge door he was shocked when he saw someone staring at him while leaning on the countertop.

"Ahh..*holds his chest due* Why do you have to scare me like that?"

"*giggles* I didn't mean to scare you. I was about to check if there's also food in your dorm's fridge because ours doesn't have any cooked food."

"Well, at least next time.. Please Dan talk instead of just standing there and just being silent."

"*giggles again* Yes I will. I was just surprised that you already got home.. and seeing you first while raiding the fridge is so.... cute to watch.." Daniel smiled at Patrick.

Patrick smiled back then returned his gaze to what he was doing. When all of a sudden he felt arms hugging him from his back he got surprised for a bit then looked at the person who was hugging him and saw its head resting on his shoulder Patrick smiled to himself for he knows that among the other members he is the only one that Daniel can let out his child-like self.

I know that you are also tired of the everyday's work and the exhaustion that you are feeling. I, myself can feel that too but this is the job we have signed up for and the dream that has finally come true. But don't worry for I will always be here by your side..

"Hey, Dan. Don't sleep. You are heavy, you know that! And I don't have the strength to carry you because I am freaking hungry and out of energy."

Patrick teased Daniel by wiggling his shoulder to make Daniel go off but in honesty Patrick doesn't want to. Instead of going off Patrick's shoulder Daniel tightens his hug and even makes his face closer to Patrick's neck which makes Patrick feel some goosebumps that runs through his spine.

Why are you like this Daniel? You are making it hard for me. I know that we treat each other special but at some point I am not sure if you are only doing this because you are seeing me as a little brother that you need to take care of. But one thing I know for sure is that you are very special to me. I will always be by your side no matter what.

=================================================================

A/N:

Hello to everyone.. Hope that all are doing good for the day. 

Praying for the people who are so much in needed of help due to the typhoon named "Maring".. To all stay safe..