Flower

Mateo and his men were once again enjoying breakfast, he had shared with them the events of the previous night, laughing as they all howled like wild animals before quickly stopping as his sweet little girl entered the kitchen.

"Caro mío". He spoke, noticing how she had chosen the farthest seat away from him.

"Morning everyone". She chirped.

Something was off.

He decided not to push her and instead return to his food, the rest of the men following along.

"I slept so badly last night". Capri finally said, her words cutting the thick silence in the room.

"There was so much noise, I thought I heard a lady screaming".

All the men turned their heads towards Mateo who had left his spoon mid air as he took in Capri's words

Shit.

"It was like the most obnoxious sounds ever". She added before shoving a spoonful of food into her mouth.

Mateo gulped nervously, hoping she had only heard the woman and not him.

Was her room that close to his? Maybe that's why she was acting off today because she knew it came from his room?

"How about I take you to school today Capri"? Mateo asked, a small smile lingering on his face.

"I'm good, Tony will take me".

Capri looked over at the enormous man beside her who was too busy stuffing his face to notice her gaze.

"I insist". Mateo pushed, now sounding slightly annoyed.

"I said I'm good".

Her voice came out firmer, now smiling, one that didn't reach her eyes.

He stayed quiet, resuming his previous activity as he watched her intently.

Capri wasn't in the mood and her anger had taken over once she stepped into the kitchen, she hadn't meant to sound so harsh but all she could imagine was the dumb redhead sucking Mateo off, she didn't even want to look at his face.

*

The day at school had passed by quickly and Capri now found herself in the principal's office as she told him about her day.

"I'm glad your second day at school went great". He said, standing up to sit in the seat next to hers.

"Gracias".

She stood over him, grabbing his tie in the process to play with the ends of it.

She liked the attention he gave her.

It had only been her second day and she was better friends with her principal than anyone else.

He had told her she could come into his office anytime she desired so she happily took him up on his offer.

"Do you mind if I sit on your lap"? Capri asked innocently, watching as he stopped himself from grinning at her request.

"Of course not".

She quickly sat, lifting her skirt as her panties made contact with his thigh.

"There's a boy I like, but he doesn't see me the way I'd like him to". She confessed, leaning her head onto his shoulder.

He hummed as he played with her hair, resting his free hand that adorned rustic rings, on her bare thigh.

Capri shivered at the cold metal of his jewelry.