Happy birthday

Mateo had promised her father he'd take care of her, love her like his own and protect her like his own.

By his own he meant his own daughter not his own woman, Mateo wondered when he got the two mixed up.

Capri was a wonderful young girl that had a lot of potential, she could be whatever she wanted to be and Mateo wanted to make sure she achieved her dreams even if it meant leaving his side.

He hated it though, he hated the idea of her one day walking out through the front doors and never coming back, she didn't owe him anything so there was no reason to visit but that didn't stop him from shuttering at the thought.

But he would love her to, he would love for her to come see him, every day and every night. He wanted the poor girl underneath him as he pumped in and out of her, watching her face contour in pleasure, a pleasure he was causing.

He wanted to hear her say his name until she wore it out, then continue with his last name.

He wanted her in every position imaginable, throwing her head back as she rode him, squeezing her own breasts as she felt herself reaching her peak, he wanted her badly.

Mateo groaned, quickly grasping his sack as he felt himself grow hard at the thought of her, he would have to wait for her birthday.

*

A few weeks later

Capri felt beautiful, she was wearing a glittery strapless blue dress that reached mid thigh and hugged her body perfectly, sporting it with a pair of black heels and her normal wavy hair that reached her lower back, she was excited for Mateo to see her.

She was surrounded by friends and family members of Mateo's who claimed to have known her father, her grandmother was also here.

Smiling happily, she watched as the children ran around and the elders engaged in a game of cards.

She hadn't seen Mateo the whole morning, her eagerness was becoming evident by now and she wanted to see his face so she could finally tell him she was eighteen.

Hopefully when he said they had to wait, he meant her birthday.

"Happy birthday Capri".

Capri turned around at the familiar voice, she found Tony standing over her with a present in his hands and a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Aww thank you Tony"! Capri beamed as she took the gift and jumped up to hug him, he quickly lifted her up and spun her around as they both laughed together.

"Where's my hug"?

Tony and Capri both stopped in place, clearing their throats as Tony placed her down.

Mateo looked dashing, he wore a simple light blue dress shirt with grey slacks and gold wrist watch on his right hand.

Capri bit her lip to suppress a smile, his clothing matched hers.

"I have your gift in my office, come on".

She looked over at Tony who somehow had gotten a plate of food.