Freedom

Capri awoke startled as she heard a loud bang from the outside of her door.

The lights were completely off in her bedroom but she was sitting up as she stared in the direction of the door.

She reached to her left side as she turned on the lamp, her room showered in light.

Capri patiently waited to see if she would hear anything else but no sound resonated, she sighed to herself before once again reaching for the lamp, she halted when she heard loud giggles on the other side of the door.

This time Capri jumped off her bed, she wore her usual flimsy nightgown while slipping on her fluffy sandals.

She quickly tied her long hair in a lazy ponytail as she opened her bedroom door.

Capri first looked to her right then to her left, her eyes zeroed in on one of Mateo's men hushing a woman before kissing her with need as she giggled and pushed him away.

The woman he was with was wearing a shiny bikini and her skin was covered in glitter, she sported stripper heels along with her outfit.

Mateo's man quickly grabbed her by the hand before opening one of the doors and ushering her in quietly.

Capri furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she witnessed the scene before her, she could also hear faint music coming from downstairs, her curiosity was starting to get the best of her.

She quickly returned to her room as she threw on a pair of sneakers and normal clothes, she wore ripped shorts with a crop top, this time tightening her ponytail before shoving her phone into her back pocket.

Capri made her down the stairs quietly, the music growing louder by the minute.

As she tiptoed, her eyes roamed around the mansion noticing that there was not even one guard in sight, her mind quickly started to plot.

She pulled out her phone in a rush as she fumbled with it, tapping a quick phone number into the keypad as she put it to her ear.

She mouthed 'pick up' to herself repeatedly as she waited for the other person on the end to answer the phone.

"Sì"?

Capri winced at how groggy her friend sounded on the other end but she couldn't let that ruin her chance.

"Axel please tell me you have a car"? She asked desperately.

"What"?

"Do you have a fucking car"? She almost yelled, looking around to make sure no one heard her.

"Capri"?

"I swear to god Ax-

"Yes! Yes I have a car Jesus, why are you asking"?

"Come pick me up".

"What"?

"I'm going to rip off your-

"Okay I'll be right over"!

Capri stared at her phone as Axel hung up, grinning to herself as she could practically taste the freedom.

If the music reached her bedroom they wouldn't even hear the doors open when she tried to escape.

Before she decided to take the leap though she quietly followed the music as it took her down a hallway she wasn't familiar with.

Capri found the root of the music, it was coming from behind the black door in front of her.

She hadn't registered her movements but by the time she did it was too late.