Charity ball

Capri hadn't seen Mateo in a month, A fucking month.

She had been asking about him but no one wanted to give her a straight answer, they enjoyed dancing around the subject, watching her grow miserable.

Anger was an understatement for what she was feeling, he'd have at it once she saw him again, if she ever did.

Her eyes snapped up as knock resounded behind her door, Loretta smiling as she walked in.

"Are you ready for tonight"? She asked, now grinning like a schoolgirl.

"What are you talking about Loretta"?

The head maid quickly nodded excitedly as she sat down next to the young girl.

Loretta explained to her about the anual charity ball where mafia Dons disguised as business men, such as Mateo, would be attending and making donations to keep up a fake image, it was a charity ball for hungry children in poor countries, Capri didn't understand the excitement.

In fact, Capri didn't even bother to fake smile as Loretta eagerly told her about the event, she'd be accompanying Mateo and Marcella and from the way Loretta mentioned her attendance, it wasn't something she had the option of declining.

Loretta had told her that she enjoyed the event because of all the beautiful dresses and the glam but that wasn't enough reason for Capri to be excited, she preferred to stay home.

Other business men who didn't have direct ties to the mafia would also be attending, it was a rich people thing in other words, Capri wanted to throw a tantrum at her forced attendance.

Loretta had told her about the perfect dress she hand picked out for her, Capri couldn't bring herself to care as she started to get dressed.

The gown was long and black, two openings on the side of her waist as the strapless dress hugged her breasts perfectly, an elegant slit exposing her left leg as she paired it with black heels.

Capri felt sexy and fierce, she'd make sure to get fucked up tonight.

"Bella Capri"! Loretta said as she grabbed her hand to spin her around, it was like a mother getting her daughter ready for her wedding, the only difference was that she was being sent to the wolves tonight, not into the arms of her dream man.

Capri gave her a small smile before grabbing her purse as one of Mateo's men stepped in to let her know that Mateo and Marcella were already in attendance and she needed to hurry to arrive in time.

She rolled her eyes as she pushed him out of the way to get by.

Capri's hair had been styled into a high bun as small strands of hair fell upon her face to give her an elegant but youthful look, she wanted to get this night over with.

The car had stopped right in front of what seemed to be a high end hotel, apparently a whole floor had been taken over so the event could be held properly, enough for rich assholes to be comfortable.

Capri smacked away the hand of the chauffeur who had tried to help her out of the vehicle, she didn't want anyone to touch her.

She quietly stalked over to the entrance, a resting bitch face expression etched her face as she hated the long night that awaited her.

She stopped in front of the double doors as the two security guards opened it for her, letting the young woman pass through as she scowled at the left one who had made an unpleasant comment on her figure.

Capri stepped in begrudgingly, ignoring the stares from the old men that were attending with their wives and families, their own wives stealing glances as she walked through.