The wedding

She stared at herself in the mirror, basking in the glow from the lilac dress Axel had helped her choose, she sported a long braid that reached her mid back, strands of hair decorating her face as she blew them out of the away.

"You look so sexy".

She looked over to her right, Axel stepping out of the bathroom in a green shiny suit with a black checkered shirt underneath, his dress pants a bit tight at the bottom as his ankles danced on the wild side with exposure, you could see mild chest hair as he left a few buttons undone.

"You look like you should be going to a club instead of a wedding". Capri chuckled as she took in his attire.

Axel grinned as he spun around.

"That's exactly the look I'm going for". He said as he pointed a finger at her, adding in a wink.

"Well we have an hour before the wedding starts".

"Let's have some drinks before then".

*

Axel and Capri arrived on his motorcycle, something Capri was unaware he owned.

She removed the helmet as she got off, passing it to Axel as he drove off to park.

Taking in a much needed breath, Capri looked at the chapel before her, they were getting married through the church.

She timidly walked down the pavement, reaching the entrance as she opened the doors to step in.

Capri was met with rows and rows of benches, all filled up to the brim, she gulped nervously.

She could feel their gaze on her as she tried to find a seat, giving a few onlookers a tight smile while mouthing a few 'excuse me's' before sitting down.

There was no groom yet, much less a bride.

She had spotted Tony who was speaking into a phone, he looked worried, an expression that made her think that there was something off.

She quickly stood up, receiving glares from the guests as she squeezed through them to get by.

"Tony"!

"Tony"!

Capri grabbed him by the arm as she shifted him around, his eyes locking onto her before he told the other person on the other line to give him a second.

"What the fuck are you doing here Capri"?He whisper shouted.

"Marcella invited me". She shrugged.

Tony rolled his eyes as if speaking to someone who had less than half a brain.

"You do know why don't you"?

"I'm aware but an invitation is an invitation, now tell me where's Mateo, shouldn't he be here by now"?

"None of your fucking business, I told you to stay away".

Tony turned back around to continue his call, earning a huff from Capri who just wanted to help.

"Hey what's up, I parked the bike in the back".

Axel stepped in, breathing heavier than usual before looking at Tony who was looking at him like he had two heads once he noticed his attire.

"You like"?

He twirled for the big man who scoffed before looking at Capri as if he couldn't believe she'd bring him along, she only shrugged in response.