Birthday Sex

Capri found herself in her room, she was sitting in the middle of her bed as she waited for Mateo to have his way with her.

It was eleven o'clock at night, the party had ended almost two hours ago and Capri had taken the opportunity to bask herself in a warm bath, lather herself in a strawberry scented lotion and do her inconsistent skincare routine, she wanted to be perfect for him.

Her hair was combed to perfection, not one strand in the way.

She wore a loose green robe with a set of green lingerie that she had bought for her birthday, a gift for herself and for Mateo.

Capri continued to patiently wait a few more seconds before sighing, Mateo was taking forever.

She went to remove herself from the bed but urgently jumped back on it, revisiting her previous position as she heard her bedroom door open.

"Caro mío"? He whispered.

Capri's nerves were shooting through the roof, she tried taking a deep breath but it did nothing to calm her.

"Yes". She squeaked, internally groaning for sounding so timid.

Mateo entered chuckling, noticing how nervous she was, though his face quickly morphed into a lust filled expression when his eyes fell upon Capri who was patiently waiting like the good girl she was.

"Dio mi perdoni". He whispered to himself as his eyes skimmed her body.
(God forgive me)

Mateo made his way over to the young beauty who's only birthday wish was for Mateo to fuck her like a whore.

He stood over her as she now sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at him with her sweet innocent eyes.

"Are you sure it's not my birthday instead of yours"? He jokingly asked as his hand caressed her cheek, Capri giggled like a schoolgirl.

"I've been wanting this since I first laid my eyes on you Mateo". She softly spoke, letting her gaze fall to her hands with a small smile plastered on her face.

"Caro mío are you a virgin"? He quietly asked as he pulled down her right bra strap.

"I'm not no, is that a problem"? She asked defensively, Mateo chuckled at her response.

"No, I just wanted to know if I would have to be extra gentle or if I could fuck you like my personal whore tonight".

Mateo removed her other bra strap as he drew small circles on her shoulder before reaching her collarbone and letting his finger glide down to the valley between her breasts.

Capri closed her eyes as Mateo touched her, it was almost painful at how slow he was going.

"More please". She whispered as she leaned into Mateo with closed eyes.

"No".

Mateo removed himself completely from Capri who's eyes fluttered open at his denial.

"What wh-

He forcefully grabbed her by the throat and shoved her onto the mattress before swiftly grabbing the hem of her panties and ripping them off in one quick movement.

Capri gaped at him.

She was completely bare to his eyes.

Mateo's gaze fell right onto her delicate needy flower as he slowly started removing his clothing, starting with his shirt.

"You never gave up huh"? He asked, referring to her initial comment.

"I'm glad I didn't". She truthfully answered.