No undergarments

It was one o'clock in the morning and It had been about half an hour since Mateo had arrived.

She hoped that he'd come into her bedroom and apologize but now she wasn't sure so instead, she went to him.

She still didn't know why Mateo had acted so harshly she was just doing normal teenage things and she had a right to explore her own body, not even her father would've treated her that way.

Capri stood in front of his bedroom door as she contemplated knocking, maybe he was already sleep? He probably didn't even want to see her.

Capri shook away the intrusive thoughts as she lifted her fist to knock three times.

Silence, she was met with silence, she wanted to cry.

Capri was known to bother and annoy until she got her way if her innocent act wouldn't work but she didn't want to pry this time so she stepped back and made her way towards her bedroom, quickly halting when she heard a bedroom door creak open.

"Capri".

Her heart leaped.

"Come here".

She turned around slowly, keeping her head down as she made her way towards him.

He stepped aside giving her permission to enter his bedroom.

Capri sat on the huge sofa in the far right corner, watching him pour a glass of whiskey into a small cup.

"Can I have some"? She perked.

"No".

"Please".

Mateo sighed heavily before taking out another glass.

He walked over, taking his time before he sat down parallel to her as he passed her the drink.

"I'm sorry Mateo". She quickly spoke, instantly gagging when the drink hit her throat.

"Fuck, this tastes horrible".

"Watch your mouth".

Her lips went into a thin line as she looked over at him, he was contemplating his next words.

"I'm sorry I was so harsh tonight but you would've made a fool out of yourself if I hadn't walked in on time".

Capri stayed quiet as she took in his words, feeling slightly annoyed with how he viewed the situation.

"Well that's not true at all, it would've been consensual and I would've never seen him again afterwards". She bit back as she straightened her posture.

Mateo's gaze snapped her way, irritation flooding his emotions.

"So fucking random men is your thing now"? He asked harshly, Capri winced at his choice of words.

"Well I wouldn't put it that way but just like you and every other adult in the world, I have needs". Capri's heart once again started beating quickly, she wasn't sure how Mateo would perceive her words but she knew he wouldn't like them.

"That's ridiculous, like every other adult? Capri you aren't an adult"!

He now stood over her, downing his drink in one gulp as he slammed his glass onto the small table that was placed next to the sofa.