Yellow

Capri awoke with a groan as she thrashed on her bed before opening an eye to look around her.

She found herself alone after a night of astounding fucking, Mateo had hit the right spots and she could feel her soreness seeping through her inner thighs as she stood to remove herself from the tainted bed.

Capri had taken her time getting herself together before she had gone downstairs for breakfast, she couldn't wait to see him sitting there calmly after fucking her like the beast he was, she felt giddy.

She wanted to look extra pretty for him, she put on some light make up and a mini yellow summer dress with her hair cascading in her usual waves.

Running down the stairs, she skipped her way towards the kitchen, her face quickly falling when a certain blonde came into view.

"Buongiorno Capri, come eat". Spoke Loretta, unbeknownst to her change in demeanor.

Capri slowly made her way into the kitchen as she was forced to sit across from the man she spent a marvelous night with, Marcella had taken her seat and he still hadn't looked her way.

All the men and the ladies of the house sat with each other as they ate away, Mateo and Tony speaking as they enjoyed their meal.

She'd watch as he'd give Marcella small smiles and kisses on the cheeks every now and then, whispering into her ear as her giggles resonated through the kitchen, Capri wanted to take her fork and stab her.

She begrudgingly continued to eat her food, quickly perking up when her gaze fell upon Mateo who had stepped out to take a call, this was her chance.

She waited a few minutes as to not arise suspicions, before letting Loretta know that she was full and she'd be going up to her room, quickly running out as to not to be stopped.

Mateo was in his office, he had received an important call from one of his men who had filtered their way into the Colombo clan, her principal had not gotten near her without a specific reason.

"Are you avoiding me"?

Mateo's body froze as he heard the voice of the young girl he had devoured last night, he wasn't in the mood or in the right head space to speak to her.

"I am not Capri, excuse me though I'm awaited downstairs".

He tried making his way past her but she jumped in the way before he could succeed.

"You fucked me raw last night and now you can't even look at me in the eyes, I also see that your lovely lady friend is here today". She hummed as she stared up at him through her long lashes, her big fuck me eyes tempting him once again.

Capri had her hands behind her back as she rocked back and forth on her heels, she had painted her toe nails as yellow as her dress and she had been walking around barefoot throughout the mansion, Mateo also noticed that her dress was barely covering her assets.

"Capri please move, this isn't the time or the place, I'm heading out with Marcella".

He once again tried to walked past her but Capri jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around his waist causing Mateo to unconsciously wrap his arms around her as a heavy sigh escaped his lips.

"Why don't you put your hands under my dress, sir".

Capri lifted her forearms as her elbows rested on his shoulders, playing with his hair and massaging his scalp thoroughly.

Mateo once again sighed before falling back on the sofa of the office, letting Capri have her way with his hair.

He had awoke that morning with many things on his mind and he didn't want Capri to be another situation on his list of problems, he knew it was best to avoid her as much as he could, she wouldn't let him though not as easily as he hoped.

Capri was now grinding herself onto his shaft as she pampered him with small kisses.

"Capri please stop, not right now". He groaned once again, grabbing her by the waist as he tried his best to keep her still, she wasn't having it.

Her lips traced his jaw and neck, nipping at his skin as she quickly pulled down the straps of her dress, revealing her full breasts, his eyes zeroed in on them.

As if a switch had gone off, Mateo quickly arose from the couch before slamming Capri head down, ass up.

"You never fucking listen Capri, can you be fucking obedient for once-

He stalled as his hand came in contact with her ass, she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Surprise". She whispered, evoking an animalistic growl from Mateo who quickly shoved two fingers inside of her.

"Mateo, fuck"!

He slapped her round ass hard as he continued pumping his fingers in and out of her, ignoring her pleas to slow down, no.

"You just keep pushing and pushing, I gave what you want Capri, why must you be so fucking greedy"?

Mateo's erection was almost painful from how hard she had made him, he needed to get inside of her fast.

Quickly removing his fingers, he went for his belt, undoing it rapidly as his cock sprang free from its prison.

He entered her in one thrust, her body shuttering from the intrusion.

"Holy fuck"! She screamed, pain shooting through her body at the hostil assault, but quickly turning into pleasure as he started plunging in and out of her without remorse.

All that could be seen was Mateo angrily impaling her, taking out his frustrations on her delicate body as Capri continued to scream, her dress bunched up as her ass was visible to the shadows of the room.

His hard cock continued its beating as she rubbed away at her clit, feeling herself close to orgasm.

"Every time Capri, you look at me with those fuck me eyes and force me to do this to you, you force me to treat you like the whore you are, fuck"! Mateo panted, his breathing sounding ragged and desperate as he continued his assault.

"Please Mateo, only you get to fuck me like this, only you".

It was like music to his ears as he heard those sweet words escape her lips, she was his to keep, no one would touch her like this, he'd kill anyone who'd dare to try.

"That's right babygirl, only me, only me".

Mateo leaned forward as he kept Capri's head down, forcing her to muffle her screams as her orgasm ripped through her body, Mateo trembling out of control as his own took over as well.

He fell on top of her, laying there as their ragged breaths filled up the room.

It was only going to get more complicated from now on out.